Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes
RTl Taking a Short Cut l PG (Closed - Hakudoshi/Ryuujin) 119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med

Do us a favor and register! We would love to have you RP with us!
RTl Taking a Short Cut l PG (Closed - Hakudoshi/Ryuujin) 119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med

Do us a favor and register! We would love to have you RP with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes (Darkness Rising). A Naruto Roleplay set during an Alternate Universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RTl Taking a Short Cut l PG (Closed - Hakudoshi/Ryuujin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanshouo no Hakudoshi

Sanshouo no Hakudoshi

RTl Taking a Short Cut l PG (Closed - Hakudoshi/Ryuujin) Empty
PostSubject: RTl Taking a Short Cut l PG (Closed - Hakudoshi/Ryuujin)   RTl Taking a Short Cut l PG (Closed - Hakudoshi/Ryuujin) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:18 pm

Desolate. That was the one word that came to Hakudoshi's mind as he surveyed the area. The former Tokubetsu(Special) Jounin of Amegakure took steady breaths from behind his breather mask, inhaling the constantly pumped antidote that is summoned into his mask. He swiped his hair out of his eyes and looked around the remains of the once thriving Kagerougakure. The 6 foot 6 behemoth analyzed the ruins around him, not feeling any particular emotion as he examined the lifeless ruins around him. The self-proclaimed Master of the Dokuton walked around, making sure to keep his chakra suppressed down as much as he possibly could, since he himself wasn't a sensor and wasn't able to sense the chakra of other people, so he figured it was best to keep himself from being noticed. The sky was covered in gray clouds and the sun was blocked out, as if the sky was trying to match the gloomy and depressing aura around the ruins he was currently walking through. He had looked at the map of the Shinobi Countries hours ago and identified that walking through Kagerougakure was the quickest route to the country he was currently trying to get to.

On normal circumstances, he wouldn't have shown his real self since he always considered that a risk to his health but due to his double Chako being exhausted from the vast amount of ground they covered, he was forced to show his real form because he wasn't going to waste his chakra by making a Kage Bunshin. He was a firm believer in the fact that there was always a chance someone was following him, which is why he always conserved as much chakra as possible. As he made his way through his little shortcut, he had rubbed the left poison purifier on his breather mask, rubbing the spot where the Amegakure symbol was slashed through the middle. He had remembered that day four years ago and he still wished he didn't have to do what he did, but he felt some payback was in order, which is why he was on the run to this day. Hakudoshi's right hand was currently gripped in a poisoned kunai, making sure to stay on guard for anything that could possibly happen.

(Appearance:
Spoiler:
)
Back to top Go down
Ryuujin Uchi

Ryuujin Uchi

PostSubject: Re: RTl Taking a Short Cut l PG (Closed - Hakudoshi/Ryuujin)   RTl Taking a Short Cut l PG (Closed - Hakudoshi/Ryuujin) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:56 pm

"Yaaawwn.." Was the first sound Ryuujin made as he woke up. The night before he had stopped at a nearby village to rest and was attacked by a group of bandits, that where no match for him of course. But he had fought for the whole night as they kept coming wave after wave. After which he found this place and made camp in a half destroyed building where he had just woken up. He got up and stretched getting ready to head out. Ryuujin had been running from from his village of Konoha which he felt wasn't doing crap for the world just making it worst. As a result he ended out all the way out here looking for people to start a revolution or something like that.

As he walked out he flinched from the light out side which wasn't much but seeing as he came out of a place of complete darkness it hurt his eyes. Surveyed the area as he spoke "Well, better get goin..." He stopped his sentence as something caught his eye. I mean a giant man in a desolate, and destroyed village looked like a sore thumb. He kept his guard up and started to walker over to him making enough noise as possible so he would startled him when he was to close "Hey there" He said as he waived his hand with a smile. Ryuujin could tell the man was strong and he wanted to make him a proposition.

Appearance:
Back to top Go down
Sanshouo no Hakudoshi

Sanshouo no Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: RTl Taking a Short Cut l PG (Closed - Hakudoshi/Ryuujin)   RTl Taking a Short Cut l PG (Closed - Hakudoshi/Ryuujin) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:20 pm

Hakudoshi stopped in his tracks when he heard what sounded like someone letting out a yawn and his large form stiffened up. Someone was here, though they could be almost a mile out. After all, his hearing was one of the greatest around, due to his many years of turning the Mist Seven Swordsman's famous Silent Killing Technique into a Fighting Style and anything based off of the Silent Killing Technique, in which where someone could find someone by sound alone, required an excellent sense of hearing. He gripped his kunai so hard his tanned knuckles started to lose some color and narrowed his eyes in suspicion as he darted them around in a paranoid manner. Then he heard it, a voice, belonging to a man, coming from behind him. According to how close it was, he was about five feet away from it, which meant any offensive action he made might would just barely miss, since his arms only go up to a four foot reach. He quickly turned around and stuck out with the arm that held the kunai anyway, swinging his body and arm backwards with a powerful and amazingly fast swing, though his kunai missed about a foot from tearing open the man's throat, which wasn't his intention anyway since it was more to get the man to back away from him as he disliked being any closer then a 15 foot radius to somebody that could quite possibly endanger his life.

His eyes catching site of a red-haired man, wearing attire that was unconventional for a shinobi. He didn't see a headband of any kind but considering the shorter man's build, he was obviously a shinobi of some kind. He was either a ninja that didn't have a village or he was a Nuke-Nin that was trying to disguise himself. Logic forced him to believe it was most likely the second one, since only a moron would go around announcing the fact he was a Nuke-Nin. He could use a Henge but using a body double was far more conventional for him. Besides, he wasn't some newbie Chuunin anyway so if he got into trouble with any local ninja or any cocky upstart ninja, he could possibly deal with them easily. He narrowed his eyes at the man and moved the poison-laced kunai into his left hand while his right hand went to the hilt of his Ninjatou strapped to his back, ready to pull it out at any sign of trouble and run through the red-haired, green-eyed man. "What do you want from me?" he asked in a gruff voice, his voice having a bit of an echo to it due to his mouth being behind the special breather mask he wears at all times.
Back to top Go down
Ryuujin Uchi

Ryuujin Uchi

PostSubject: Re: RTl Taking a Short Cut l PG (Closed - Hakudoshi/Ryuujin)   RTl Taking a Short Cut l PG (Closed - Hakudoshi/Ryuujin) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:03 pm

Ryuujin instantly sensing the hostility prepared to engage but as he noticed the range he knew the man just wanted his space, he was always considerate of people's feeling especially if he wanted to make them his comrade. After the kunai missed him by about a foot he jumped backwards into a back-flip landing about 10ft more back "I just want to talk, and i mean no harm" He said calmly trying to work something out. "But know i see i was right, you're strong" he said admiring his skills. "It also seems we're alike as i also left my home" He spoke after noticing the mans mask which had his village symbol scratched out, then reached into his pocket and pulled out his headband, which had also been scratched where the leaf symbol was.

"Let me introduce my self i'm Ryuujin, Uchi Ryuujin but you can call me Ryuu. And i was a jounin from the Leaf" He said hoping to get an answer back "And you are?" He had no intention of fighting so he was relaxed as he felt no need to draw his sword.
Back to top Go down
Sanshouo no Hakudoshi

Sanshouo no Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: RTl Taking a Short Cut l PG (Closed - Hakudoshi/Ryuujin)   RTl Taking a Short Cut l PG (Closed - Hakudoshi/Ryuujin) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:00 pm

Hakudoshi raised up his right black eyebrow in a bit of surprise as the man reacted rather quickly in response to his attack, finding himself a bit impressed. He knew for sure if he were closer, he would have injured some part of the man's body and poisoned him just a bit. He narrowed his eyes in suspicion at him when the man said he just wanted to talk. He smirked behind his breather mask in a bit of a smug manner, liking how the man was able to tell that he was strong just from a simple spinning backwards slash. He wouldn't call himself an arrogant man but he wasn't necessarily humble either. The shorter and much younger man in front of him talked about how they were alike because they both left their home, watching the man's every move as he stiffened up in preparation for whatever the man was pulling out of his pocket, until he saw what it was exactly he pulled out and what it was he pulled out was a Leaf Hitai-Ate(forehead protector/headband) that had a slash going through the middle.

The man known as Hakudoshi of the Salamander frowned behind his breather mask at the man having the nerve to claim they were alike and he spoke up to correct the man. "Listen here, the circumstances surrounding me becoming a Missing-nin are most likely much different then why you left your village so don't assume we are alike just because we're both wanted criminals" he said to the 18 year old in a stern tone of voice as he narrowed black-rimmed, purple-colored pupilless eyes that contained a bit of anger in them. He decided to forgive the man though as the red-head moved on to introduce himself as Ryuujin Uchi. He searched his mind for information on the name and managed to find it. He looked at the man and spoke up. "Uchi, Ryuujin. Former Jounin of Konohagakure no Sato, Rank A, Professions in Assassination, Front Line Combat, Tracking and Swordsmanship. Noteworthy weapons are twin Kodachis named Raikou-Hi and a specially-made gauntlet known as the Fang of the Wicked. 18 years old, 6 foot 1 inch tall, long red hair, vibrant green eyes. Noteworthy techniques are Kage Bunshins and variations of the technique, the Gokakyu no Jutsu(Great Fireball Technique), Shunshin no Jutsu(Body Flicker Technique), various Storm Release Kekkei Genkai Jutsus, which combines both the Fire and Lightning Elements into one advanced element. I have done my homework on any ninja that is worth his weight in Ryo" he said in a cold and guarded manner, biting out the words Storm Release Kekkei Genkai in a bit of anger, displaying that he held a bit of a grudge against bloodline wielders. This young ninja may have had a Kekkei Genkai but this man was one of the better ninjas out there, and perhaps even a prodigy if he gathered so much power by the time he reached 18, so this young man has earned a bit of his respect. So, he spoke up to the still-practically-teenager and gave him his name. "My name is Hakudoshi, though those in my village refer to me as Sanshouo no Hakudoshi(Hakudoshi of the Salamander). Some people of my home call me Salamander Hakudoshi the Legend and even in a few rarer instances people of my home call me Hakudoshi the Invincible or Hakudoshi the Great" he said with a shrug of indifference, not really caring anything about the titles other then the first, Sanshouo no Hakudoshi.
Back to top Go down
Ryuujin Uchi

Ryuujin Uchi

PostSubject: Re: RTl Taking a Short Cut l PG (Closed - Hakudoshi/Ryuujin)   RTl Taking a Short Cut l PG (Closed - Hakudoshi/Ryuujin) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:41 pm

Ryuujin couldn't help but smiled at hearing how he was rather known "Well i might have left on my own accord but we are both missing ninjas because of the same reason, and that is because our villages are corrupt" he said as he knew who he was once he heard the name, since he was also rather well known in his village, especially since his leader tried to hire Konoha ninja's to assassinate him but failed when asked for a reason for the job. Back then konoha knew its right from wrong but as it lost that so did it lose Ryuujin. " But it's a pleasure to meet a legend,Hakudoshi no Sanshouo, the one who implanted a venom sac in himself when he was younger and Oh how ingenious it was as it allows you to be master of your own element, Poison Release" He said with a smile and gave a slight bow, he knew this since it was included in the assassination request, especially about his poisonous weapon .

Ryuujin dropped into a sitting position as a cloud appeared under him "Would you like a seat?, as i would like to talk to you about something which you might like to be part of" He said offering a cloud that had appeared next to Hakudoshi. "I would like to take this to a more private place" He said looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sanshouo no Hakudoshi

Sanshouo no Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: RTl Taking a Short Cut l PG (Closed - Hakudoshi/Ryuujin)   RTl Taking a Short Cut l PG (Closed - Hakudoshi/Ryuujin) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:06 pm

Hakudoshi raised an eyebrow at the man as he explained why he's a wanted criminal. He nodded his head in agreement as because he was right. They both had to leave their villages because of corruption. It was one of the main reasons why he never wanted to become leader of Amegakure. He didn't want to take the risk of the power affecting him in the same way as it did that little cretin Pashura. Besides, he doubted he would have the patience to swim through all the political bullshit involving being a village leader. To him, it was nothing more then signing papers and listening to people whine about their problems. He was a man of action, not a diplomat.

He raised an eyebrow as the younger man formed a cloud underneath him and hesitantly took a seat. He wasn't ever dropping his guard around anyone. All these years of him being paranoid hasn't lead him wrong yet and he wasn't going to think in any other way until it did. The man talked about some sort of offer that he believed he himself would want in on. This man didn't know who he was on a personal level so who was he to talk about what he might want or be interested in? Irritated though he may be, he sat back and waited patiently for him to speak, not acknowledging how he looked up at the sky when he said he wanted this to be more private, which meant that he was probably going to take both of them up into the sky to talk about this offer. "Fine, tell me about this offer. I don't want to be stuck in one place for too long. I have to make sure that anyone who might be following me doesn't get too close" he said as he looked around in a nervous manner with shifty eyes, his paranoia starting to get to him since he very rarely ever stopped in one location for anything.
Back to top Go down
Ryuujin Uchi

Ryuujin Uchi

PostSubject: Re: RTl Taking a Short Cut l PG (Closed - Hakudoshi/Ryuujin)   RTl Taking a Short Cut l PG (Closed - Hakudoshi/Ryuujin) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:21 pm

"Oh don't worry since your with me, it'll be extremely difficult for them to reach you were we are going" He said as the clouds started to move high into the sky, hiding behind clouds and using the sun as an advantage point making it so that anyone that tried to look up at them from the ground would get blinded by the rays of the sun. "Even better it'll be like your trail just vanished" He said assuring he would be safe up there.

Once hidden he got straight to the point "I'm a straight to the point kind of guy so here it is, i want you to become my nakama(comrade) and lend me your strength and i will do the same for you.." He said calmly and began again "There is this organization which im very interested in joining, called akatsuki, im sure you've heard of it" He said the last part and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sanshouo no Hakudoshi

Sanshouo no Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: RTl Taking a Short Cut l PG (Closed - Hakudoshi/Ryuujin)   RTl Taking a Short Cut l PG (Closed - Hakudoshi/Ryuujin) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:03 pm

Hakudoshi looked down beyond the cloud he was on to notice how far high up he was. He raised an eyebrow calmly, not at all disturbed by how far high up he was. He looked over at the red-haired man as he spoke of how his trail will have probably vanished by going straight up in the air and he personally agreed with him. No one would think that he will have somehow learned a way to either jump really high into air and found a way to fly. After all, one of a shinobi's main weaknesses is that they will often never think to look up, at least that's what he's noticed throughout his years of combat with enemy ninja. Ninja often tend to either attack from the ground or underneath it, using the air less often as because it often left them open to a counter-attack. Hakudoshi took up a more relaxed position on the cloud as the man talked to him. The teenager had talked about how he wished for him to become his comrade and he was about to tell the young man where to shove his offer, due to the fact he believed the man would have something to gain from it that he wasn't telling when the man spoke of an organization he was interested in joining.

An organization named Akatsuki, the Red Dawn group. He DID, in fact, hear of the group, a group of all S-Ranked Missing-nin that intended to gather up the nine bijuu for some plan to conquer the world. He had personally thought they would never succeed with so few numbers while the rest of the Shinobi Nations hundreds of thousands of shinobi and samurai at their beck and call. Quality is indeed better then Quantity but against sheer numbers like that, no amount of skill and power would be enough, which is why he supposed they were gathering up the bijuu demons to make up for their lack of numbers. He had heard they were excellent at hiding from enemy Hunter-nin, ANBU and any cocky upstarts thinking they were the shit just because they completed one or two B-Ranked missions and that they would only make offers to those who had earned their interest.

He also knew that they worked in pairs of two and if only one was seen, the partner was most likely hiding somewhere close by and knew very well he was probably no match for just one of them, let alone two so he had made sure that if he found anyone wearing an Akatsuki cloak, he would go to great lengths to avoid them. After all, Akatsuki was made up of S-Ranked ninja and some of the most wanted criminals in the world and the last thing any single person with common sense would want is to get the Akatsuki after your head. It's something any smart person in the world, civilian, child, retired, elder, woman, or man would know. He knew very well this offer of comradery and teaming up with him would also put him at risk of getting the Akatsuki's attention as well and he would rather go about making sure he avoided any unwanted attention. The best and most dangerous shinobi are often the ones you know nothing about, after all. However, this offer would also benefit him in many ways, like it would be easier to fight any enemies that were after his head, make it easier to escape and he wouldn't have to look over his shoulder every few seconds. However, the man could also just be after his head like every other ninja out there worth more then a grain of salt, though he quickly tossed that idea out the window as because there was no real way for him to going about cashing on it, since the only way to do that is to go a Hidden Village and give the head to the respective village's kage.

He sat there in silence for what seemed like days, weeks, maybe even months, until he finally came to a decision. He nodded his head in acceptance and held out his for him to shake. "Very well, I accept your proposition...Ryuu-Nakama. Just to let you know though, I trust no one. My paranoia has helped me get away with my life on many occasions and I'm not going to let my guard down just because someone is traveling with me. Also, due to a deal I struck with the Salamanders years ago when I signed the contract, I am forbidden from killing anyone that doesn't have any ninja training and never attended a Ninja Academy so anyone who can't defend themselves against a shinobi I refuse to kill" he said in a gruff, no nonsense, serious tone as he glared at Ryuujin.
Back to top Go down
Ryuujin Uchi

Ryuujin Uchi

PostSubject: Re: RTl Taking a Short Cut l PG (Closed - Hakudoshi/Ryuujin)   RTl Taking a Short Cut l PG (Closed - Hakudoshi/Ryuujin) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:29 pm

Ryuujin had waited patiently for his answer, not really minding the time since it was an important decision. But all waiting must come to an end and he smiled as he reached to shake his hand. Ryuujin was glad to have someone he could count on other than himself, even if he wasn't trusted. Of course who would blame him, a strange man, in strange clothing appearing and taking you to the sky then asking you to become his comrade was very awkward but thats how he liked to do things in life. " Don't worry i also don't attack people that can't defend themselves , As one of my goals is to stop senseless killing, but If there is a time where its necessary, which i hope that never comes, i will gladly take the burden from you." He said as he admire the view from where they were. It was rather beautiful and calming, the sight of a never ending landscape seen from high above is something to appreciate. Birds could be seen only a couple feet bellow them as they flew towards an unknown destination, their wings spread beautifully as they rode the wind. "I really like being up here" He blurted out completely off topic. Ryuujin seemed to do that often as he liked to enjoy the small things in life. He glanced back at Hakudoshi "Are you ready to go back down, Hakudoshi-san?" He asked as he felt no more need to hide their conversation."Now where would be safe to land?" he asked himself surveying the ground below them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RTl Taking a Short Cut l PG (Closed - Hakudoshi/Ryuujin)   RTl Taking a Short Cut l PG (Closed - Hakudoshi/Ryuujin) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RTl Taking a Short Cut l PG (Closed - Hakudoshi/Ryuujin)
Page 1 of 1