Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes
A Meeting of Fate [Akeuyota|R|Closed] 119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med

Do us a favor and register! We would love to have you RP with us!
A Meeting of Fate [Akeuyota|R|Closed] 119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med

Do us a favor and register! We would love to have you RP with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes (Darkness Rising). A Naruto Roleplay set during an Alternate Universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Meeting of Fate [Akeuyota|R|Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora Nomaku
Admin
Sora Nomaku

A Meeting of Fate [Akeuyota|R|Closed] Empty
PostSubject: A Meeting of Fate [Akeuyota|R|Closed]   A Meeting of Fate [Akeuyota|R|Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:09 pm

Spoiler:
(Topic Music)

Game Master

Akeuyota would be heading back from Iwagakure after a might long, and nearly peaceful journey across the massive land that separated the Earth Country and the Wind Country. Things were quite calm, no wind blowing, no nothing. However not everything would stay calm, about half way through his journey the sky would darken, the clouds would be dark, and if he had a decent chakra sense[Intermediate] he would sense they are not normal, they are actually laced with a thick, and very powerful chakra. Then the rain would begin pouring, lightning crashing in every which direction as the wind began picking up violently. But despite the loud noises and the powerful wind and the lightning and rain, he couldn't help but hear a soft voice, melodious and kind in nature, call out to him, attempting to lead him off the straight path and into the woods:"Akeuyota... Come... We have much to talk about...follow my voice, I know you can.." The voice would be heading towards the east, seeming to slowly move away from the man in question. What would he do at this point? It was up to him...
Back to top Go down
https://narutots.rpg-board.net
Akeuyota Shigeko

Akeuyota Shigeko

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Fate [Akeuyota|R|Closed]   A Meeting of Fate [Akeuyota|R|Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:35 pm

Akeuyota had just recently left the Iwakagure in Earth Country, where he visited the recently appointed Tsuchikage. Their meeting was strictly business, about an allegiance - and would not be spoken to another soul to the secrecy of it. The trip between the countries would take a very long time, so he would have to make his journey quick. There was certainly no hopes of reaching Sunagakure before sundown, so it was really up to his speed on whether or not he would make it in a day, or a few days. The transition was so weird, in the terms of landscape that is. It went from being a rough, dangerous, perilous landscape, to being the regular grassy terrain of the Grass Country, in which would turn into the sandy terrain of the Wind Country. It was almost unreal how easily and quickly the biomes could change from mountains, to grass and then to sand - it was just one of those miraculous deeds of the creator of the world, which Akeuyota believed to be the original beast, the Ten-Tails.

To no surprise to Ake, the sun began to go down, before he even reached the Grass Country, but that would not stop him. In darkness or in light, or in some other odd kind of situation - he would keep going, regardless of what happens, for his Dōjutsu, Fenikkusu no me, would warn him if anyone or anything were going to attack him. This ability also allowed foresight for things like the weather, so he could sense when it would rain or storm, only moments before it happened. The Grass Country was not large at all, so it would be a good, few hour long run to reach even the borders of the Wind Country. This country was so beautiful, yet it was so small and fragile, a country that Akeuyota could wipe out in a few blows, if he so wished. To bad he wasn't like that, if he ever wanted to gain the attention of the Akatsuki, the terrorist like organization, he would have to do some pretty insane stuff. His thoughts were always so conflicted when dealing with these kinds of things because he had the urge to be evil, much like his long lost brother of his clan, which murdered everyone in the clan, with the exception of Akeuyota nad his father. But he also had that sense of entitlement to protect those that need it, due to his kind nature from the people of Sunagakure.

As he rounded the final hill of the country, he could hear the sound of the never ending sandstorms, on the border of the Wind Country. To some it would strike terror into their souls to hear such a thing, but at the same time would make them somewhat happy, if they were a bit different. Even as a young child Akeuyota enjoyed the sound of the sand constantly bashing into the side of mountains and various other things, it was truly amazing. Nothing could ever keep him so calm as the sand did, and that is probably why he never left Sunagakure or even the Wind Country as a whole. As he neared the Sunagakure he noticed the forest that sat nearby, which always seemed so tranquil. He never had ventured into, nor did he ever really wish to, due to the frightening appearance it had, but it also contradicted itself with that very tranquil feel. As he was walking by it, the entire atmosphere began to change - clouds began to darken and the rain began to pour, heavily. The wind began to lash around violently along with lightning striking the ground, continuously as if some sort of mega storm had just fallen upon the village.

The Fenikkusu no me alerted him of this, several moments before it happened so he was prepared for it. Whatever had caused this storm was not natural, nor was it celestial - it was some sort of Shinboi's doing. Whether or not the ninja was good or evil was unknown to Akeuyota, but he was certain it wasn't from the Sunagakure. As he stopped in his tracks to stare at the woods and take in the massive storm, a gentle voice began to speak to him. The sound of it seemed to emanate from the forest and float above the tree tops, coming down to tickle Ake's skin. The voice was not threatening, nor was it comforting - it just struck up a neutral feeling inside of Akeuyota. Whatever possessed him to follow the voice was unclear, but he began to walk into the forest. The voice even knew his name, which didn't even seem to phase Akeuyota, he just continued to move farther into the forest, through the thick thistles on the branches and over briers and bushes. Who was calling him?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Word Count: 813
Chakra Points: 813 / 50 = 16

Last edited by Akeuyota Shigeko on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sora Nomaku
Admin
Sora Nomaku

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Fate [Akeuyota|R|Closed]   A Meeting of Fate [Akeuyota|R|Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:49 pm

Game Master

The voice continued to call out to him softly until eventually the man would be lead into a large field that was oddly clear of all forms of weather, and was covered and basked upon the moonlight. It would be here that he would find first sight of what was whispering to him in his ear. Floating before him was a type of 'ghost' shaped in the figure of a beautiful, naked woman. But he would probably notice since he had a decent chakra sense [Intermediate] that this ghost was made purely of chakra. The ghost turned and spun flying a few yards backwards away from him before settling down on the ground standing, before dispersing and standing behind it was a green haired woman, with piercing green eyes, and a single white rose fitted into her hair adding to the already stunning beauty. She would be shorter then Akeu, but her clothing signified that she was probably stronger then him. Upon her body she wore a black cloak with red clouds painted over the black coat in a variety of places.

Megumi

Megumi's eyes focused in on the man before her, he was definitely what Madara had sent her to speak to. She took a moment to eye around to make sure there was no one else around before taking a few steps forward as the storm outside of the field intensifies to the point that it would literally be impossible for anyone to move about in the storm, thus protecting the location that they were currently in. Green eyes looked the man up and down before she stopped putting her hands into her cloaks pockets. "So... You are Akeuyota Shigeko, Not precisely anything I expected... I expected someone... taller." She said in an almost sarcastic voice, but that voice was entrancing even when sarcastic, beauty would hold no bounds to what this woman was in all forms. He would probably guess that beyond that cloak was a body of a woman who could satisfy any and all needs that a man would desire, but she probably never would. "I am Megumi Nomaku, Former head of the Nomaku Clan, and current leader of the Akatsuki. You've done some interesting things these last few days... meeting with my number two, trying to converse with the Tsuchikage...I must say, I am impressed"
Back to top Go down
Akeuyota Shigeko

Akeuyota Shigeko

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Fate [Akeuyota|R|Closed]   A Meeting of Fate [Akeuyota|R|Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:29 pm

Akeuyota stumbled through the woods, noticing that the storm was becoming more intense, but he looked to the sky. There was a clearing in the midst of the storm, that was incredibly peaceful. That had to be something of importance, even though Akeuyota could sense and see nothing, that clearing was something to head to. He began to run through the woods nearly tripping over fallen branches and the bushes, and getting cut up from the briers. As he came to the clearing, he smashed into a large branch - face first. He entered the clearing rubbing his face, to try to dull the pain that was caused. He looked around noticing a woman with green hair with some sort of flower in it, which was odd. He never noticed anyone with flowers in their hair, with the exception of toddlers and very young girls. Even if this girl did appear to be young, Ake assumed she was much older than she appeared.

Green eyes gazed at Akeuyota, meeting his crimson eyes - she was inspecting him. Akeuyota didn't go through all that Shinobi training, to not learn about body language. He intensified his gaze as he looked at her up and down and quickly checked the forest backdrop behind her, ensuring she was alone. He could almost feel eyes watching him from all over, which was not something he really enjoyed - so he laid his hand on his katana, ready for anything. The woman began to talk, with a lovely, gentle voice which wasn't comforting - it was almost too polite and nice, with a hint of sarcasm. This wasn't exactly a comfy meeting with this woman, and how she knew his name and who told her about him was unknown, but he didn't really care. He just tapped the side of his katana and still looked around, trying to pinpoint each person's whereabouts, if there were indeed people hiding in the bushes. He even knew the younger sibling of the Nomaku clan, and had heard about Megumi before - but he would have never guessed she had joined the Akatsuki.

"Ah, so you are kin to Sora I presume? I remember growing up with her, but you... I don't recall you. And I can now see that you are in the Akatsuki, so who sent you to kill me? I know they want me dead, so just go ahead and tell me." As she kept speaking, he noticed that she didn't seem like she was being aggressive, but instead was still lax, showing no intention of harming the lad. He shifted this time, allowing all his weight to be on his right side, allowing his left side to be light as a feather. The storm around them was becoming so intense that no one would be able to walk through it without being crushed, yet their clearing was calm as ever. The only sound that could be heard was the sound of the animals retreating to their domains, to escape the harsh weather. She even went on to talk about his deeds that he had done recently, which was creepy. He had no idea that anyone knew about what he was doing.

"You know about everything I do. So I wasn't wrong to think that someone had been following me the entire time.... I knew something was fishy. And I don't know what you heard about me, but I am not one to fight. I may have put up a fight against your number two, but that was because she threw senbon at me. If you are trying to fight me I wouldn't advise it, because my clan can see things before they even happen. Unless you are faster than the speed of light, then you won't phase me." Akeuyota was showing no fear in this situation, and no sign of himself backing down - due to his fiery nature. He stared at the woman continuously, and slowly began to walk towards her, till the point where they were face to face, nearly faces on top of each other. He began to speak once again, this time a lot softer and calmer. "I didn't mean to sound arrogant or aggressive, I just want you to know that I can stop any combat that is started. So what is the special occasion that would require an Akatsuki to come seek a Jounin? Or rather a Special Jounin.... I am not strong, I am actually a lot weaker than most people. I just chose to learn all the damned jutsu of the world, which is keeping me from a higher rank...." Akeuyota looked towards the ground now, letting Megumi take in his shame of being a failure of a Shinobi.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Word Count: 791
Chakra Points: 791 / 50 = 15
Total Chakra Points: 15 + 16 = 31
Back to top Go down
Sora Nomaku
Admin
Sora Nomaku

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Fate [Akeuyota|R|Closed]   A Meeting of Fate [Akeuyota|R|Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:34 pm

"Sora was my daughter, yes." was all the woman could say about that instance. She found it hard to talk about her daughter, she left her, abandoned her, pushed her on her own sister and vanished into the dark for almost twenty years. She shook her head gently and then monotonously addresses his other question... "We have approached you because you have peaked my interest in you, I want you to know that if you keep going there is a chance that you may one day be approached to join our ranks, if you are so inclined to do so." She says, that voice still melodic and seductive, despite being cold and ruthless at the same time. Then, they were face to face, and Akeu would feel the absolute cruelty that burned off of her body she could kill him, easily, and she wouldn't lose an ounce of sleep over it. "You're kekkei genkai can't see what you can't hear or see. We know a lot Akeuyota Shigeko. I know a lot about your clan, you forget that your clan and my clan were allied and we shared our secrets.... Now as for your 'weakness' as you call it, there is no shame in growing stronger then what you are now. Do not think that, keep growing stronger, keep proving your worth, and you will one day be in our ranks."
Back to top Go down
Akeuyota Shigeko

Akeuyota Shigeko

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Fate [Akeuyota|R|Closed]   A Meeting of Fate [Akeuyota|R|Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:55 pm

Akeuyota stood there as he listened to Megumi, and he could even pick up on her distress. She obviously didn't want to leave her daughter, which Akeuyota had mistaken for her sister, which was totally understandable. He couldn't help but feel sorry for the woman that stood before him. She was distressed, obviously hurt by her decision to leave her daughter, and she was lonely - all interpretations by Akeuyota. The entire situation of the Nomaku Clan was screwed up, but he had no room to talk - his Clan was pretty fucked up too. The Nomaku and Shigeko had been allies since time began, well that is how it seemed to the young boy. Nothing could change the bond they had, and they knew everything about each other, only making the valuable allies - when on the same team.

Akeuyota was surprised, he had peaked the interest of the Akatsuki, which had to be a major accomplishment. In the span of three days he had encountered someone from his past - which was now an Akatsuki, he had spoken to the Tsuchikage, and he was now talking to the head of the Akatsuki. These last few days were almost unreal, because the likeliness of any of this ever happening was one in a billion. But he must have been extraordinarily special and have extreme luck, to even get into the Tsuchikage's office without clearance, much less speak to the most dangerous organization in the world about joining their ranks. This was indeed something of myth or a fairy tale, which would more than likely go down in history as his tale - Akeuyota Shigeko, The Shinobi of Fate.

The shame he had felt for not making the leap from Chuunin to Jounin had really bothered him, but it never seemed to phase Megumi. She even said that it was okay, he could prove his worth - that he wasn't weak. Everything she said was easing, it helped Ake stayed relaxed in such a tense situation - which would cause anyone from a normal state of life to go insane. He cleared his throat before he began to speak, once again. "Thank you for all the confidence boosting you are giving me, Megumi, it means a lot. As for your title of head.... I have dreams where the Akatsuki encounter me, and my ancestral father, Katsutoshi. He was a member of the Akatsuki, or something similar to it. But in my dreams it isn't you that visits me... it is Madara Uchiha. I am not certain, but I believe he may be the true leader of this organization. Sorry to doubt or question you, but that is what I believe. He comes to me in my dreams, along with my ancient ancestor - and they talk to me, to check on my skills as a Shinobi and my well-being. It has happened since my brother killed off my clan over nine years ago..."

-----------------------------
Word Count: 493
Chakra Points: 9
Total Chakra Points: 31 + 9 = 40
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Fate [Akeuyota|R|Closed]   A Meeting of Fate [Akeuyota|R|Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Meeting of Fate [Akeuyota|R|Closed]
Page 1 of 1