Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes
[Approval Vote] Ryoga for Tsuchikage 119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med

Do us a favor and register! We would love to have you RP with us!
[Approval Vote] Ryoga for Tsuchikage 119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med

Do us a favor and register! We would love to have you RP with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes (Darkness Rising). A Naruto Roleplay set during an Alternate Universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Approval Vote] Ryoga for Tsuchikage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora Nomaku
Admin
Sora Nomaku

[Approval Vote] Ryoga for Tsuchikage Empty
PostSubject: [Approval Vote] Ryoga for Tsuchikage   [Approval Vote] Ryoga for Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:23 am

Topic: Ryoga for Tsuchikage

Link: https://narutots.rpg-board.net/t24-ryoga-fein

I looked this over and I wanted everyone's opinion on it. To me it looks fine, but I'm a little blind sometimes when it comes to this stuff. So everyone discuss and we'll put it to a final vote.
Back to top Go down
https://narutots.rpg-board.net
Fuyuki Saiga
Stats Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Approval Vote] Ryoga for Tsuchikage   [Approval Vote] Ryoga for Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:35 am

Hmm. I have to say, I'm thoroughly impressed with the RP Sample and the History. I would like to see maybe a LITTLE more on the history, particularly on what made him want to become a Kage, but that's just me, and what I'm used to for something like this. Either way, I definitely vote yes right now.
Back to top Go down
Kitoroga Shirokami
Pre-Approval Admin
Kitoroga Shirokami

PostSubject: Re: [Approval Vote] Ryoga for Tsuchikage   [Approval Vote] Ryoga for Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:45 pm

I think the guy has it, but honestly I don't think anyone should start as Kage right off the bat. It's an exclusive spot, we can't be giving it out to just anyone who asks. It's better to get a real feel for a character and the player before giving them such spots. Give them something to work up to I guess.

But as a side note on his app, I really don't think anyone applying for Kage should be under 25, and even that seems kinda low. 22 isn't buying my favor on this, but if he really wants it, he'll have to do a much better history. I don't exactly agree that just anyone can be -the- perfect student either, but I guess that's the only way he would have ever gotten there at the age of 22.

Other then all that >.>
He's aight XD
Back to top Go down
Sora Nomaku
Admin
Sora Nomaku

PostSubject: Re: [Approval Vote] Ryoga for Tsuchikage   [Approval Vote] Ryoga for Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:23 pm

The problem with not filling up the Kage Positions fast is that the villages don't have anyone to really give them orders, or missions, or protect them by the small chance that the S-Ranked Shinobi actually do attack the city. Thats why I opened up the Kage slots, because otherwise the cities are defenseless. I also told him he needed to give me an excellent reason to become Kage at a young age, since thats how Gaara became Kazekage at 15. He didn't give me one so I think he should expand on the history.
Back to top Go down
Kitoroga Shirokami
Pre-Approval Admin
Kitoroga Shirokami

PostSubject: Re: [Approval Vote] Ryoga for Tsuchikage   [Approval Vote] Ryoga for Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:29 pm

Yeah, that's a good point.
As long as he supplies a better history, It's fine by me.
Back to top Go down
Fuyuki Saiga
Stats Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Approval Vote] Ryoga for Tsuchikage   [Approval Vote] Ryoga for Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:35 pm

So are we agreed then? He needs to buff up the history at the very least, and possibly up his age by about three years at least? *starts cranking out the image for Pre-Approved posts*
Back to top Go down
Sora Nomaku
Admin
Sora Nomaku

PostSubject: Re: [Approval Vote] Ryoga for Tsuchikage   [Approval Vote] Ryoga for Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:48 pm

He needs to up his history, and if he can't come up with an exemplary reason to be kage, up his age.
Back to top Go down
Fuyuki Saiga
Stats Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Approval Vote] Ryoga for Tsuchikage   [Approval Vote] Ryoga for Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:10 pm

Kay. Will post to let him know, unless it's been done already.
Back to top Go down
Kitoroga Shirokami
Pre-Approval Admin
Kitoroga Shirokami

PostSubject: Re: [Approval Vote] Ryoga for Tsuchikage   [Approval Vote] Ryoga for Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:35 am

Better. Definitely much better.
Back to top Go down
Sora Nomaku
Admin
Sora Nomaku

PostSubject: Re: [Approval Vote] Ryoga for Tsuchikage   [Approval Vote] Ryoga for Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:56 am

Indeed, I approve.
Back to top Go down
Kitoroga Shirokami
Pre-Approval Admin
Kitoroga Shirokami

PostSubject: Re: [Approval Vote] Ryoga for Tsuchikage   [Approval Vote] Ryoga for Tsuchikage Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:05 am

I second that approval.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Approval Vote] Ryoga for Tsuchikage   [Approval Vote] Ryoga for Tsuchikage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Approval Vote] Ryoga for Tsuchikage
Page 1 of 1