Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes
just an idea 119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med

Do us a favor and register! We would love to have you RP with us!
just an idea 119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med

Do us a favor and register! We would love to have you RP with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes (Darkness Rising). A Naruto Roleplay set during an Alternate Universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just an idea

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryoga Fein

Ryoga Fein

just an idea Empty
PostSubject: just an idea   just an idea Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:48 pm

I was just thinking that when all the kage positions are filled that maybe instead of everyone just applying for positions they all start off as genin. Then when the kages decide to hold a chuunin exam the people can participate and depending on if they do well they will either stay genin or become chuunin. Then it becomes up to the kage to decide if that person should become a jounin, Anbu and what not. Not only that they could leave the village and become rogue, part of Akatsuki, or any other orginizations that pop up. Just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Kitoroga Shirokami
Pre-Approval Admin
Kitoroga Shirokami

just an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: just an idea   just an idea Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:22 pm

Trust me, I agree with this 100%. People shouldn't be able to waltz in and suddenly become Akatsuki status, I think we should all start somewhere. At the same time, we need Jounin to teach these new Genin. If we get an influx of new members and I'm the only Jounin (And even if Akeu ever promotes to one), what would we do then? Sure, I can't imagine over 3 members at a time either, but surely they will want to be of different villages. As well as a full round of Kage's, I would also need to suggest at least one Jounin for each village.
Back to top Go down
Ryoga Fein

Ryoga Fein

just an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: just an idea   just an idea Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:05 pm

Yeah I meant we should start doing this after we have some more people, like a jounin in every vilage, all the kages and what not.
Back to top Go down
Sora Nomaku
Admin
Sora Nomaku

just an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: just an idea   just an idea Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:18 pm

Problem with that is the severe turn off of the game, and the lack of jounin's and antagonists making the plot worthless.
Back to top Go down
https://narutots.rpg-board.net
Kitoroga Shirokami
Pre-Approval Admin
Kitoroga Shirokami

just an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: just an idea   just an idea Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:47 pm

that's a good point too.

But at the same time, no one will want to choose Genins, and the lack of Genins makes positions like mine uneventful. I also find it frustrating because players that haven't done a lick of anything on the forum can just roll up and be just a powerful as me or anyone else who had volunteered to be a lower ranked character.
Back to top Go down
Chi nai Shigeko

Chi nai Shigeko

just an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: just an idea   just an idea Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:23 pm

I like this idea, because not everyone in Naruto starts off strong, they all started low and since this is a Naruto forum after we have people, it would be logical that we set this system up so people like Kito can do their roles main job XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

just an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: just an idea   just an idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just an idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes :: General Information :: Suggestion Board-
Jump to: