Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes
Marina Anko 119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med

Do us a favor and register! We would love to have you RP with us!
Marina Anko 119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med

Do us a favor and register! We would love to have you RP with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes (Darkness Rising). A Naruto Roleplay set during an Alternate Universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marina Anko

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marina

Marina

Marina Anko Empty
PostSubject: Marina Anko   Marina Anko Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:11 pm

~Getting To Know You~

Name: Marina Anko
Clan: N/A
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 5’11”
Body Type: Lean

Appearance: Marina is a blonde woman with a pair of deep blue eyes. Her hair is often braided into two braids that reach down to the small of her back where they are combined into a single braid. She is often seen in a pair of spandex like shorts and a loose fitting green shirt with long sleeves. Underneath the shirt is a piece of chainmail armor that keeps a stray kunai from accidentally killing her. She keeps Kubikiribōchō on her back and her two chakara blades on her left side. On her right hip she keeps a pouch filled with kunai, exploding tags, and two spools one of string and one of metallic wire.

Marina:

Village: Kirigakure (Village Hidden in the Mist)
Profession: Marina is skilled in Scouting, Assignations, and Front line combat.

Personality: Marina has one goal currently and that is to collect all seven of the famous ninja swords of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist. She recognizes the fact many have been lost to the village through missing-nin and their deaths to various other shinobi. She is fierce and will kill without second thought, those that get in her way often find themselves strengthening her signature weapon. Only recently has she decided to take on the task of training Genin

/Now We're Talking\

Fighting Style: Most of the time Marina will use Kubikiribōchō in a fight against an opponent on par with or above her, but if an opponent is not worthy she will use her two chakara blades. Often times she uses the chakara blades in conjunction with the water prison technique as a substitute to her own arms having to maintain the prison. While this does put a time limit on the prison is allows more flexibility in fighting multiple opponents.

Carried Weapons and Items: Marina always comes to battle with her Kubikiribōchō, two chakara swords, six kunai, a spool of metallic wire, a spool of strong string, and a few exploding tags.

Dominant Weapon: Marina tends to favor Kubikiribōchō. Kubikiribōchō is a massive broadsword shaped like a giant butcher knife, earning it the title of "seversword" (断刀, dantō). Like the other weapons belonging to the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist, the sword is passed down from generation to generation amongst the group's members. The blade itself has two cut outs, a circle close to the top and a semi-circular one nearer the handle that aptly fit the sword's purpose of decapitation. The latter notch allows a strap to be wrapped around the weapon, making it easier for the user to carry. It's extremely long handle is also detachable, meaning it can be removed to further aid transportation and then reattached when required for combat.

The sword possesses a unique power, this being its ability to reform itself using the iron harvested from the blood of its victims. This regenerative process takes place almost instantaneously and is capable of bringing the weapon back to its original condition no matter how severe the damage is, from a simple chip or nick to a complete separation of over half the blade.

Kubikiribōchō:

Primary Element: Water
Secondary Element: Wind

Shall we discuss your abilities?

Favored Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu

Ninjutsu:

Taijutsu:

Genjutsu:

Life can be cold without partners...

Summon Name: N/A
Summon Type: N/A
Description: N/A
Summon Link: N/A

...Let's Take it Down a Notch...

Relations: Marina was orphaned off at a young age when her parents were killed in a small engagement with the Land of the Lightning. It is unknown whether or not she has any real siblings at this time.

History: Marina was born to Tasha and Kenji Anko. In the first year of her life her parents were killed on a simple scouting mission on the border. The Land of Lightning was pushing on a small village on the border for some of the iron resources that existed there. Her parents were killed by the force that lay in ambush, this event led to a minor conflict between the two lands. At this point the Mizukage decided to use the orphaned Marina as the vessel for the Three-Tailed Beast. At this point Marina grew up with no knowledge of being a vessel for such a beast.

Upon entering the academy in the Village Hidden in the Mist she was trained in the basic arts of the shinobi and the specialized arts of the shinobi from the village such as the hidden mist technique and water clones. It was here she found that while her peers tired she was able to continue training beyond them, she figured it was because they were weak and would one day hold her back and get her killed. Over the next several years she continued her time in the academy training constantly when she could, becoming obsessed with gaining power. She wanted that power to not end up killed like her parents, so one the day when they were told that to graduate they must win duals to the death, Marina stood in shock. She never expected to come this far and then have death threatened against her, as she stood in the battle arena she watched her opponent trembling. It was then she realized he has terrified, all the training she had done had put her above her peers and the boy in front of her knew he stood no chance. Pulling out a kunai Marina slowly walked up to the boy who pulled out his own kunai. She quietly whispered to him as she approached, “Scream when I kill you!” With that Marina threw the kunai straight at the boys throat and watched it sink in as his pupils grew with the realization that he was going to die. She listened to the gurgle of a scream he tried, but with the kunai in his throat the air just bubbled through the blood pouring from his neck.

It was now the Marina was taken in by one of the Seven Ninja Swordsman of the Mist. She was to apprentice him and when he was too old to continue he would pass the sword to her. Master Jiyro she was supposed to call him, what a joke. The man cared nothing for power of his own, he was just a puppet for the elders, a spy against the Mizukage. She bid her time learning how to use the two chakara blades he gave her on their first day. He taught her a multitude of skills and trained her to be a blade master. Finally one day when she deemed herself strong enough she killed the man in training one day and took his blade, Kubikiribōchō. Although the incident was classified as an accident many of the other shinobi looked at Marina distrustingly. It was then Marina took up the practice of wearing bandages around her neck up to around right around her nose and below her eyes, it was a tradition of the greatest blade masters of Kirigakure. While for many years she has attempted to collect the various missing ninja swords she has had only a few elude her. Out of the seven only two exist outside the village currently and she intends to bring them back quite soon. She has also decided to take on a squad and pass on her knowledge to a younger generation.

Other Information: Marina is one of the Seven Ninja Swordsman of the Mist, she is also a Jinchūriki and carries the three-tails inside of her. She is also a Jounin and looking to take on a squad of Genin.

RP Sample: It was a cold morning in the Land of Snow and Marina had been up all night observing a small contingency of shinobi from the Land of Lightning. She had been hired to scout out some of the more uninhabited and harder to reach areas of the country. They paid her well enough for her services so she had no qualms doing the job and on the plus side any time she ran into shinobi from the Land of Lightning she made sure they got their payment from her. They had killed both her parents and forced her to live on her own. The Mizukage had decided that she would make a perfect subject to test sealing that damned tailed beast in.

Looking over she noticed one of the shinobi getting ready to do his scouting of the surrounding area. That would leave the other six in the camp and she would be able to kidnap their only scout and most likely sensory type shinobi. That would leave her at a huge advantage for trying to take out the others when it came time. She waited for the man to take off and then began to follow him. She made sure it was plenty obvious someone was following him so that he would feel relaxed when he attempted to take her on.

Finally she noticed him stopping and most likely setting some kind of trap. She threw up her hand signals and summoned a water clone from the snow around her. Sending it ahead she quickly masked herself and started sneaking around behind him. The clone itself arrived in front of the man and quickly he threatened her if she didn’t leave immediately. The fool hadn’t even noticed who she was, the Seven Ninja Swordsman of the Mist were quite infamous. Finally the man made his move and a puppet jumped out of the snow near the clone and stabbed it with a sword. The last thing the man would see from the clone was a smile as Marina finally stepped out from the tree behind him and placed the circle in Kubikiribōchō over his head and around his neck.

“So I guess you don’t know who I am, let me introduce myself. I am Marina one of the Seven Ninja Swordsman of the Mist. You are not supposed to be here in the Land of the Snow, so I will give you one chance to explain everything or I will take Kubikiribōchō here and behead you on spot, but if you tell me what you know I may just let you live depending on how much of my time you waste.”

Almost immediately the man explained everything to Marina, it seemed the Land of Lightning was being paid by a third nation to start a conflict between the Land of Snow and a neighboring country. Once the man finished Marina looked down and quietly whispered to the man, “You would have lived if your people hadn’t killed my parents, now suffer!” With one single pull Marina decapitated the man and sped off to inform her employers of what was happening and the location of the Land of Lightning shinobi.

Last edited by Marina on Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fuyuki Saiga
Stats Admin

Marina Anko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marina Anko   Marina Anko Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:18 pm

Kay, do me a REALLY big favor. Remove the ranks from all of your jutsu. We go through and do that as admins during the approval process.

Thought that was somewhere in the notices that were supposed to be read, but meh. I'll go through and make sure it is.
Back to top Go down
Marina

Marina

Marina Anko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marina Anko   Marina Anko Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:09 pm

Sorry, I might have missed that. Should be appropriately fixed.
Back to top Go down
Fuyuki Saiga
Stats Admin

Marina Anko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marina Anko   Marina Anko Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:56 am

Just to make you aware of one additional point before I stamp this app. As a vessel of one of the Demons, you are not going to be protected by the no-kill rule. Anyone that tries will be expected to have a damned good reason still, but there will be no punishment/retribution aside from that your character chooses to exact.

If you are still okay with this, then I deem this app

PRE-APPROVED

pending Grade Assignment.
Back to top Go down
Sora Nomaku
Admin
Sora Nomaku

Marina Anko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marina Anko   Marina Anko Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:04 am

Marina Anko Naruto_banner_by_The_Hench_Men
Back to top Go down
https://narutots.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Marina Anko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marina Anko   Marina Anko Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marina Anko
Page 1 of 1