Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes
Chakra Points (CP) and Skills Guidelines 119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med

Do us a favor and register! We would love to have you RP with us!
Chakra Points (CP) and Skills Guidelines 119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med

Do us a favor and register! We would love to have you RP with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes (Darkness Rising). A Naruto Roleplay set during an Alternate Universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chakra Points (CP) and Skills Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sora Nomaku
Admin
Sora Nomaku

Chakra Points (CP) and Skills Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Chakra Points (CP) and Skills Guidelines   Chakra Points (CP) and Skills Guidelines Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:22 am

~Introduction to Chakra Points~

Alright with the introduction of stats there is also an introduction of 'Chakra Points' or 'CP'. CP is used to increase your SP, or Skills. You gain Chakra Points through your posts, and how long they are. More specifically through a word count, word counts can be counted by the use of a Word Count Tool. The formula is a basic formula, every 50 words receives you 1 CP, using this you can easily make posts that will receive a lot of CP. For example, My normal post rate involves posting 800+ Words a post, so say I make a post with 818 words, you receive 16.36 CP for that, you round that down to a total of 16 CP received for that single post. Now to keep track of this over topics at the bottom of every post should be this:

[Word Count]
[Word Count/50 = Total CP For Post]
[Total Topic Chakra Points(TTCP) = Total Cp for Topic\However Many Posts you are in]

So take my example from before and you'll see this at the bottom of my post:

[818 Words]
[818/50 = 16 CP]
[TTCP = 16 CP\1 Post]

Simple. Upon completing the topic or simply wanting to cash in, which you can do whenever, you then post it under your stats in a form that'll allow us to access the topic with a Link, and however many CP you are cashing in. Should be put like this:

[url=UrlHere]Topic Title Here[/url]
GP Cash In:

Upon doing so the Stat's Admin will approve them and then you are free to edit your stats using the correct formula. There are different costs for the CP conversion to SP, and they will be posted below:

0 - 100 SP = 5 CP per 1 SP
101 - 150 SP = 10 CP per 1 SP
151 - 200 SP = 20 CP per 1 SP
201 - 250 SP = 40 CP per 1 SP
251 - 300 SP = 80 CP per 1 SP
301+ = 160 CP per 1 SP

~Introduction to Skills~

As a note the SP is total SP, not how much it costs to use it per stat up. Next I will list the SP Cost on Skills:

Beginner (20 CP)
Trained (40 CP)
Intermediate (120 CP)
Master (360 CP)
God (720 CP)

As a note you only have to pay the full cost at the beginning of the stat application, for every time after you only have to pay the difference (Beginner moving to trained would only pay 20 SP to total to 40). Next we're going to discuss the skills and how they will effect combat and RP.
Back to top Go down
https://narutots.rpg-board.net

Chakra Points (CP) and Skills Guidelines
Page 1 of 1