Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes
Lions, Tigers, and Wolves, Oh My! {Sora/Kito/Yuki} [NC-17] 119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med

Do us a favor and register! We would love to have you RP with us!
Lions, Tigers, and Wolves, Oh My! {Sora/Kito/Yuki} [NC-17] 119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med

Do us a favor and register! We would love to have you RP with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes (Darkness Rising). A Naruto Roleplay set during an Alternate Universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lions, Tigers, and Wolves, Oh My! {Sora/Kito/Yuki} [NC-17]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuyuki Saiga
Stats Admin

Lions, Tigers, and Wolves, Oh My! {Sora/Kito/Yuki} [NC-17] Empty
PostSubject: Lions, Tigers, and Wolves, Oh My! {Sora/Kito/Yuki} [NC-17]   Lions, Tigers, and Wolves, Oh My! {Sora/Kito/Yuki} [NC-17] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:18 pm

((TOPIC IS CANON))

Fuyuki paused, crouching atop a tree branch, her eyes darting around as she clung to the branch above her to keep her balance. Her eyes gleamed as she ran a hand through her hair, tips tracing over the scar on her cheek. This action brought a soft smile to her face, as it reminded her of her companion, whom she had dismissed for the time being. It was easier for her to move around and scout without having to worry about whether or not her friend had been seen.

Shaking her head, she lunged forward, bouncing across a few more branches, before stopping and repeating the process, her eyes darting this way and that as she searched for signs of the disturbance she had been sent here to investigate. However, when she went to leap to the next branch, she caught her foot and tumbled to the ground, rolling forward and coming up in a crouch, kunai in each hand, shuriken clutched between the last two fingers in each hand.

--------------------

Word Count: 170
Post CP: 3
Topic CP: 3

Last edited by Fuyuki Saiga on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sora Nomaku
Admin
Sora Nomaku

PostSubject: Re: Lions, Tigers, and Wolves, Oh My! {Sora/Kito/Yuki} [NC-17]   Lions, Tigers, and Wolves, Oh My! {Sora/Kito/Yuki} [NC-17] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:48 pm

The cause of the disturbance? None other then the S-Ranked Missing Ninja Sora Nomaku. Unfortunately for Fuyuki she did not know this. Sora had noticed a bit ago that there was a feeling of chakra heading in the direction they were currently in. Kito and Her were meeting and exchanging information in her base of operations when she went on the move. Sora however was quick, and without any real work at all she found Fuyuki who just tripped on a branch and was rolling trying to look like she did that on purpose. This is the best Konoha had to send after me? A girl who can't even stay on her feet? I feel a little insulted..so much so I think I may have a little fun with this girl. Then send her back in ribbons.

With that, Sora slowly activated her Second Level for her kekkei Genkai before slipping into the tree and heading through the natural chakra of nature before jumping out right behind Fuyuki and grabbing her, Lifting her up and twisting her body to slam her down with Sora ontop of her staring down at her. Quickly, sora reacted and pinned her arms down with her fingers inbetween Yuki's. She smirks lightly, a smirk of triumph, she was definitely at the advantage here. "Well Well, what have we here? A ninja from Konoha come to spy on little old me? I feel almost insulted...you can't even keep your footing on a tree, much less spy on someone of my calibur." She'd say in slight distaste, her eyes slipping down to look the woman over for a moment chuckling.

She leaned in close getting face to face with the girl in question, she wasn't much younger then Sora herself. She noticed the girls Chuunin Vest and chuckled lightly. "A Chuunin....How...insulting. But at least you're pretty cute...I might just have some fun with you yet.." She began undressing her with her eyes quite obviously, she was curious as to what the girl held beneath those tight confines of kunoichi clothing. From first glance the girl obviously had a nice figure, almost perfect actually. Red hair was always a major turn on for Sora, and she couldn't help but feel a little arousal perk up from her loins as she imagined all the dirty things that she could do to this girl, she of course was going to include Kito, after all he was soon to arrive behind her as well.

[418 Words]
[418/50 = 8 CP]
[TTCP = 8 CP/1 Post]

Last edited by Sora Nomaku on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutots.rpg-board.net
Fuyuki Saiga
Stats Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lions, Tigers, and Wolves, Oh My! {Sora/Kito/Yuki} [NC-17]   Lions, Tigers, and Wolves, Oh My! {Sora/Kito/Yuki} [NC-17] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:04 pm

Yuki had only taken a single step forward when all sorts of bells went of in the back her mind. She started to spin, only to feel the other person grab, spin, and pin her. She lashed out with her feet, but stopped a split second later when she realized that the angles were wrong, and without actually twisting herself in half, she'd never hit. Glowering up, she darted her eyes to each side, consternation showing slightly behind the semi-calm as she realized her fingers were completely pinioned, completely removing her ability to use Jutsu.

She practically burrowed her head into the ground to get away from the woman on top of her, disgust nearly turning her stomach at the way the woman was looking at her. "Your caliber? Pfeh. You're causing a disturbance. I'm not here to spy. How dumb do you think I'd be if I was spying to let myself get caught like this?" she said, almost convincing HERSELF that that wasn't the reason she was here.

She wriggled, trying to at least work two fingers loose from the hold they were pinioned in. If she could manage that, she could at the very least use her Shiryoku Be'Rushadou Jutsu, which would hopefully allow her to get out of this and report back. Her kage would be interested in finding out that the source of all the disturbances was someone like this.

--------------------

Word Count: 235
Post CP: 4
Topic CP: 7

Last edited by Fuyuki Saiga on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sora Nomaku
Admin
Sora Nomaku

PostSubject: Re: Lions, Tigers, and Wolves, Oh My! {Sora/Kito/Yuki} [NC-17]   Lions, Tigers, and Wolves, Oh My! {Sora/Kito/Yuki} [NC-17] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:13 pm

Sora found this girl even more amusing then she originally had perceived. She was a liar, and not a very good one, she made Sora laugh out loud with her intense feeling that her spying was not spying. Sora was no fool, she saw straight through the girls lies. "So now not only does Konoha insult my skill, you insult my intelligence by lying to me thinking it will save your skin and let you live. How cute." This was an interesting turn of events, Either way she lifted one hand and did a single handsign as her eyes glow lightly, activating her clans jutsu, Raionzu wa Osoreru.

She would stare down into the girls eyes, purple eyes glowing with intense chakra to the point that it almost looked demonic. The girl would probably know by this point that this was no easy target, that Sora was on a completely different caliber then this girl. Sora knew this, and it made her happy to know that she was strong enough to overpower such a ninja, though she knew also that she could overpower stronger if she desired to.

Spoiler:

[188 Words]
[188/50 = 3 CP]
[TTCP = 11 CP/2 Topics]

Last edited by Sora Nomaku on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fuyuki Saiga
Stats Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lions, Tigers, and Wolves, Oh My! {Sora/Kito/Yuki} [NC-17]   Lions, Tigers, and Wolves, Oh My! {Sora/Kito/Yuki} [NC-17] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:59 pm

Yuki remained silent, her face completely blank as she simply listened to the words that were said, even as she cataloged them away. Yes, she was trying to lie to save her own skin, and to buy time. And sure enough, it seemed to have worked, as Sora moved her hand.

Yuki's now-free hand snapped up, fingers forming several quick handsigns. However, her hand locked up when Sora locked eyes with her, and her face took on a strained expression. "N... no... what did you... did you just do to... to me?" she gasped out, attempting to force her fingers to move into the last hand-sign for her own jutsu. But it was no use. Try as she might, her fingers wouldn't move. She swore colorfully. "Geh! Let... let me go, damn it," she said sharply, trying all the while to force her hand to move. If she could only get the last hand sign off, she might be able to make SOME headway here toward getting AWAY from this woman, who suddenly inspired nearly soul-draining terror in her.

Her eyes were now losing the simple calm that had been in them, replaced with that self-same terror as she began to realize that there was no way she was getting out of this, and that she was probably going to die here.

--------------------

Word Count: 222
Post CP: 4
Topic CP: 11
Back to top Go down
Sora Nomaku
Admin
Sora Nomaku

PostSubject: Re: Lions, Tigers, and Wolves, Oh My! {Sora/Kito/Yuki} [NC-17]   Lions, Tigers, and Wolves, Oh My! {Sora/Kito/Yuki} [NC-17] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:44 am

Sora saw the fear in her eyes, the want to escape was evident but she noticed the girl was beginning to lose hope. This caused Sora to sadistically grin as she leaned in licking up the girls cheek gently as if tasting her. "Mmm, tasty...My aunt always taught me to never play with my food...but I believe I can make an exception at this one juncture...besides..." She pulls out her kunai and in one swift motion cuts upwards slicing the girls shirt and chuunin vest off revealing her to Sora. She took in the marvel of the girls breasts for a moment before continuing. "You are no where near my caliber to be able to beat me..." She reached down groping one of the girls breasts quite roughly and begins doing the same with the other one, her hands feeling the firmness and quality of her breasts.

Sora admired it almost, her breasts were immaculate, not as perfect as her own mind you, but nearly flawless in their own right. She smirked lightly and then stood up pulling her own boyshorts off revealing her sex to Yuki. She then quickly sat upon her face and grabbed ahold of her thighs and lifted Yuki's back off the ground and wrapped her thighs around Sora's head. She quickly ripped open Yuki's boyshorts and revealed her sex to anyone who happened to be watching. Upon revealing such an intimate place to the world, she couldn't help but get a little wet and the scent of arousal was easily suffocating Yuki's senses by now due to how close her own pussy was to Yuki's nose. She let out a few hot breaths against the soft sweet sex of the girl, secretly, she wondered if the girl was a virgin, if she was today would be the day she lost that innocence without regret.

"Well Well, what have we here? Such an indecent look about you, what with how you're showing your cunt to everyone who might be watching. Dirty Whore." She took pride in torturing the younger girls psyche, she then took it a step further and instead of pushing a finger into her cunt, she found the puckered hole located just a few inches above the cunt, she slowly pressed against the entrance of her anus for just a moment before pushing as hard as possible pushing into the girls most likely virgin anus. Her eyes lit up in glee at the tight feeling and she laughed loudly at this, knowing the girl was probably so humiliated she just wanted to die. "I suppose you should start licking, because if you don't things are only going to get worse from here girl..this can go the easy way, or the hard way. Either way is perfectly fine with me."

[469 Words]
[469/50 = 9 CP]
[TTCP = 20 (11 + 9)/3 Posts]
Back to top Go down
Fuyuki Saiga
Stats Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lions, Tigers, and Wolves, Oh My! {Sora/Kito/Yuki} [NC-17]   Lions, Tigers, and Wolves, Oh My! {Sora/Kito/Yuki} [NC-17] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:13 am

Yuki's eyes widened slightly, and she twitched ever so slightly, trying to pull away, to push the woman away, ANYTHING to make the terror stop. She inhaled sharply at the passage of the kunai, letting out a shriek as her skin was bared, starting to sob softly as she closed her eyes, trying to block out the sight in front of her.

The rough treatment of her breasts, however, drew a sharp gasp from her, and snapped her eyes open just in time to see Sora pull off her shorts, only having time to pull in a quick breath before her face was sat on, even as she scrunched her eyes shut.

She was flexible, but even all her flexibility couldn't stop the sudden, sharp shooting pain that lanced through her back when her hips were pulled up, the pain actually overriding all her other senses for a moment as she struggled to squirm away.

Her body went completely rigid, however, when her folds were breathed on, a sharp squeal sounding out, even if it was a bit muffled. The sobbing was getting louder, but it turned into a shriek of agony as Sora pushed a finger into her ass, the pain once more overriding everything else for a moment.

Sora's words registered even through the pain however, and she shook her head sharply, said motion causing her nose to rub against Sora's folds. The sobbing continued to grow louder, even as she squirmed harder, trying to get out of the situation she had found herself in.

Never in her life had she been in this type of situation, and NEVER had she been violated in such a manner. She whimpered, and squirmed again. However, when nothing happened, her eyes showed something within her breaking, and her tongue snaked out tentatively, licking slowly and softly.

The sobbing quieted, even though she continued to shake in Sora's grip. But even that subsided, though she still squirmed slightly every so often from the intrusion in her ass.

--------------------

Word Count: 335
Post CP: 6
Topic CP: 17
Back to top Go down
Sora Nomaku
Admin
Sora Nomaku

PostSubject: Re: Lions, Tigers, and Wolves, Oh My! {Sora/Kito/Yuki} [NC-17]   Lions, Tigers, and Wolves, Oh My! {Sora/Kito/Yuki} [NC-17] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:21 am

Sora let out a gentle, pleasured groan at her beginning to lick her folds. Her body shivering in pleasure as she begins to grind down upon the invading tongue in pleasure wanting more of that pleasure. She wondered deep within her mind if she had ever done this before, she seemed to give in quite easily to the pleasure so she believe she had not done this before. It didn't matter in the end though, as she had her now in her grips and she wasn't going to go anywhere anytime soon. Sora admired the soft folds that were so blatantly presented before her, a smirk flies over her face as she gently began blowing on it, hot air from her mouth stimulating the folds gently. Thoughts mulled over inside her mind wondering what she would do to this invader of her turf, of her personal sanctum, she deserved all that Sora could give her, and it wouldn't of been pretty if Sora decided to go all out. The thought of taking thorough advantage of this girl, destroying her mind, virginity, and making each of her holes just gaping messes caused sora such amazing pleasure, getting her even wetter.

She brought her free hand up and pushes two fingers against the labia majora pushing the two folds wide open and leaving the girl completely exposed to the nice cool air of the day. She tilted her head a bit studying the soft pink insides of the girls labia minora, she brought her middle finger up and rubs the inside not touching the vaginal entrance just yet. Her eyes then moved slowly down to her urethral entrance where she brought the middle finger down and pressed against it, not pushing in because she didn't want to break her pet, simply toy with her before devouring her. She rubbed the entrance to the urethra for just a moment more before moving on, her middle finger trailing across the labia minora again in a full circle before coming down to the ultimate prize. She focused in on the vaginal entrance and began running a finger around the entrance, not penetrating her vagina yet. She smirked once more at the soft pink innocent labia minora and vaginal entrance. She knew that she was a virgin and that made this all the more enticing.

She spotted the nearly see through membrane tissue of the Hymen that she sought. She found that her smirk had turned into a full fledged grin at this point. She pushed her finger gently against the hymen deciding not to break it just yet, a shift of her hips causes her own vagina to line up with Yuki's mouth and she pressed down firmly at this point allowing Yuki's senses to fully take in the aroma of her body. She shivered a bit and leaned forward at this point keeping her index and ring finger attached to the labia majora to keep it split open and slowly her tongue found its way into her pussy. The tip slowly ran across the minora in a circle around the Urethra and the Vaginal Entrance not touching either yet but keeping her finger teasing the very entrance of the Vagina. She brought her tongue around to the urethral entrance and despite what comes out of it pushed her tongue against it giving it a few laps and then pulled back and pushed her middle finger into the vagina. Once she pushed that in she quickly moved her finger back and pumped her middle finger inside of it once or twice before pulling back completely.

She took this moment to lean forward and lick the entrance with the tip of her tongue gently flicking it with her tongue before slowly pushing against it and then that warm, saliva covered, bumpy tongue slipped inside of the entrance quite quickly, and in one movement the tongue slips around the entire vagina in a quick circle. She then pulls her tongue out then pushes it back in while using her middle finger to stimulate the minora by making soft, gentle circles around it. Her eyes focused and strong, she couldn't help but feel a little warm inside from these acts, the only person she had ever done this with before was Kitoroga and she couldn't help but simply enjoy the sex that she was dealing out and receiving from the obviously less experienced girl. She shivered a bit, the ultimate injustice brought pleasure upon the soul of this stained girl, the one who had destroyed the hopes of her aunt, destroyed the feelings of Kitoroga, and stolen the documents that gave her the power to do what she did. It was all an amazing feeling of injustice and pleasure.

She took a moment to relax and kept her tongues pace up, she then focused her attention on the finger still stuck in the anus of the girl. She grins gently and begins pumping her finger in and out of that tight puckered hole. She would wiggle it around to loosen up the anus gently, her intent was quite clear and soon she showed her intent as she pushed a second finger into the anus of the girl before her, shifting her hips in a gyration type motion. Her body shivering and her own vagina pushing its juices out and covering the girls face with the sticky lubricant that the vagina produced. She chuckled a moment, laughed, and then spoke up while still using her tongue. "You are such a slut, look at how you enjoy this. You whore, you are nothing better then the ground you are on. You are better on your back, I wonder how many times you've let boys see you naked, let them feel on you while you moaned and lusted after the sweet release of an orgasm. I was going to kill you and send your body back...instead I think I'll give you what you want, the cave into your carnal desires...You will become my bitch, a Tiger belonging to a Lion. You will be on your knees pleasuring me and yourself whenever I ask, whenever I please, and you will do so with a smile, and always give into whatever I ask. Like a good bitch. Do You Understand girl?"

[1050 Words]
[1050/50 = 21 CP]
[TTGP = 41 (20 + 21) CP/4 Posts]
Back to top Go down
Fuyuki Saiga
Stats Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lions, Tigers, and Wolves, Oh My! {Sora/Kito/Yuki} [NC-17]   Lions, Tigers, and Wolves, Oh My! {Sora/Kito/Yuki} [NC-17] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:58 am

Yuki shivered, her eyes half-closed now as she licked softly, her head being pushed back into the dirt and grass by Sora's grinding down. Somehow, she had to maintain enough of her mental control to figure out a way out of this, but at the same time, part of her didn't WANT to get away, but wanted to stay right where she was and let this complete stranger continue, show her more of these strange... sensations.

The gentle breathing over her folds brought another squeal from her, as her hips bucked slightly against the air, her eyes rolling back ever so slightly. She wondered, in the back of her mind in a small corner, if, perhaps, this woman would be satisfied once she had finished whatever it was she was doing to her. The sensations, though, were rocking her body down to its core, whether she wanted it or not.

Her thoughts derailed and she let out a louder squeal as her folds were pulled open, her hips bucking hard as the cool air hit her minora, followed by another jerk as Sora's finger traced around it. A strange heat was growing in her gut, making her eyelids fluttered as she struggled to keep her tongue moving, licking and dragging it along every inch of skin she could with how Sora was situated.

There was a slight wince at the pressure, and then she whined as the second full circle went through her like lightning. So stunned was she when Sora's finger traced across her entrance that she didn't even make a sound, though her tongue stilled for several seconds as she shuddered beneath her. The press against her virginity brought a wince and gasp to her, but the gasp was completely stifled as Sora shifted, causing Yuki's tongue to actually slide inside the other woman's folds.

Some small part of her was still managing to scream out protests, but the sensation of tongue against her most private parts silenced that voice instantly as her brain went into shock, her tongue going completely still as she bucked hard several times, her body nearly a quivering mess now.

She thought it couldn't get any more... whatever it was, but when that finger slid into her, her eyes went wider than dinner plates, and she let out a loud shriek, her hips actually pushing hard enough that each of those pumps lasted more than the quick second Sora was aiming for, as her hips followed the hand for a second each time.

Her brain and body shut down completely as the dual pleasure of tongue and finger slammed across her, actually causing her very first orgasm to crush her under its weight, her juices leaking out of her as the heat blossomed from a simple spark into a full-blown blaze. Her subconscious instincts took over, her hips grinding softly against the pleasure, her own tongue mimicking the movements of Sora's, dipping deep with each lick.

However, everything seized for a moment when Sora's fingers starting moving inside her anus, her eyes going wide as she let out a discomforted whine, actually trying to squirm away again for a few seconds, freezing, however, when Sora began to speak again.

She went so still, it was almost as if she wasn't simply drinking in Sora's juices, but every syllable of every word she said. Each epithet brought a whimper, whine, moan, or some other pleasured sound from her, and the final statements had her nodding as emphatically as she could, what with Sora's nethers still pressed against her face. In fact, the words actually caused another orgasm to unload, her fluids leaking out of her in a slow trickle, dribbling down her body.

--------------------

Word Count: 619
Post CP: 12
Topic CP: 29
Back to top Go down
Kitoroga Shirokami
Pre-Approval Admin
Kitoroga Shirokami

PostSubject: Re: Lions, Tigers, and Wolves, Oh My! {Sora/Kito/Yuki} [NC-17]   Lions, Tigers, and Wolves, Oh My! {Sora/Kito/Yuki} [NC-17] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:33 pm

Today was like any other day with Sora, really. At least so far. The young Jounin of the Hidden Rock Village had decided to travel with his long lost comrade without having to give up his home, as she had. He told the village that he was out to pursue and spy on the criminal, Sora Nomaku. At the same time, he had to tell a different story to her, so he pledged his allegiance to his old partner. So basically you could say that Kito Shirokami was a snake and a dirty liar, but really, he meant well. He wasn't hurting anyone he cared for this way, so to him it didn’t really matter.

However, being the strong and stubborn beast he was, he had a few disagreements with Sora in their travels together. The only things they didn't seem to see eye to eye about was merely when to eat. Of course she wants to keep moving, but being of a clan that runs off of basic natural instincts, Kito always suggested to stop and wait a second so he could at least find something to hunt and consume. This was one of those times. He smelt a herd of dear in the area so of course he was going to jump on that, with or without her consent.

The hunger driven male was stalking his prize now, a small herd in the clearing. Kito kept himself low, his finger nails extending into sharp claws as he focused his chakra into them. He would spring at any moment, like a true carnivore. That's the way a real Shirokami did it; Lone wolf style in his natural and untouched form. Of course the way they did it back home was much different, in a pack full of men in the shape of wolves using the clan's transformation jutsus. Kito was daring though, he didn't need his body enhanced in any way.

He leaped toward the large buck from behind, digging his sharp claws into it's neck. The stag struggled in his grasp, but his thrashing only made the wounds deeper and Kito's work all the more easier. The man swerved around his prey, scraping his claws along it's neck as he spun to the front. He took it by the horns then as the beast tried to rear back and only used its momentum against it as he slammed it back down into the ground, snapping it's neck and forcing it to a halt. Easy. And he didn't even make a huge mess.

Kito collected his prize, carrying the hole creature over both his shoulders, behind his neck. One hand gripped it by the horns while the other held it's stiff back legs. The strong male then carried it back in the direction he came from, knowing he'd pick up Sora's scent at one point. Which he did, but he didn't have to travel nearly as much as he anticipated before picking up her trail. Either she didn't get that far or something was making her aura more present in the air. Kito just shrugged this off and followed with the huge buck on his back.

The smell just got stronger and stronger though, but it wasn't even a getting close kind of strong. It made him kind of concerned actually. He let his trophy onto the ground and took off his vest that was now soaked from the animal's blood, none of it on his body however. Nothing water couldn't clean though, so he wasn't worried about that. Right now he just wanted to get to the bottom of all this. As he approached where it was all coming from, he noticed another scent. One that was of another female. Was Sora getting herself into trouble again? Most likely. He sighed and continued forward.

But he finally caught up a little more, now noticing the scent was not of a blood nature, but a different natural fluid entirely. In fact, he didn't just notice it really, he reacted to it. He felt his own male instincts begin to show and rise with every step he got closer, starting to hear them now. Both females were engaged, but with each other? Kito didn't think Sora rolled that way, but it wasn't like it mattered. Finally he saw them for himself as he stalked them from a nearby bush, taking a knee and peeping through the leaves. He saw everything there was to see; best seat in the house.

Sora could probably sense him from this distance, even if she is already too caught up in doing her own thing over there. But hell, he found it hard to smell anything that wasn't the sex so maybe he would be masked by that. Still, he found it best to keep himself hidden for now and not at all interfere. The young man was, well, a young man after all and he was more than content with merely viewing the act as he placed his hands down his pants and gripped firmly onto his already firm dick, stroking it as he quietly observed the two females.

---------------------------
Word Count: 856
Chakra Points: 17 CP
Total Topic Chakra Points: 17/1 Post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lions, Tigers, and Wolves, Oh My! {Sora/Kito/Yuki} [NC-17]   Lions, Tigers, and Wolves, Oh My! {Sora/Kito/Yuki} [NC-17] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lions, Tigers, and Wolves, Oh My! {Sora/Kito/Yuki} [NC-17]
Page 1 of 1