Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes
Summon Template 119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med

Do us a favor and register! We would love to have you RP with us!
Summon Template 119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med

Do us a favor and register! We would love to have you RP with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes (Darkness Rising). A Naruto Roleplay set during an Alternate Universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summon Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sora Nomaku
Admin
Sora Nomaku

Summon Template Empty
PostSubject: Summon Template   Summon Template Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:40 pm

~Summon Template~

Name: Whats the name of your Summon? You can name all four individually.

God Ranked Summon: The God Rank rank summon is the Highest summon that you can summon using this summon, being able to be summoned by a Akatsuki/Kage/S Ranked Missing Ninja ranked Shinobi. In this section you need to either post a picture or describe what they look like. (Think Manda, Gambunta, and the slug)

King/Queen Ranked Summon: The King/Queen rank summon is the Second Highest summon that you can summon using this summon, being able to be summoned by a Jounin ranked Shinobi. In this section you need to either post a picture or describe what they look like.

Adolescent Ranked Summon: The Adolescent rank summon is the Mediocre summon that you can summon using this summon, being able to barely be summoned by a Chuunin ranked Shinobi. In this section you need to either post a picture or describe what they look like.

Child Ranked Summon: The child rank summon is the lowest summon that you can summon using this summon, being able to barely be summoned by a genin ranked Shinobi. In this section you need to either post a picture or describe what they look like.

Description: Describe the overall similarities that your summon has, like does it have Ice all over its body? Note these are secondary details for the summons descriptions above.

Contract Type: The contract type dictates what you were required to sacrifice when you made the contract. Did you have to bleed? Kiss it? Sex it up? What type of contract is it?

~Jutsu~

[*] All Summons start with four jutsu, one for each rank of the summon. Child Ranked jutsu can't go higher then D Ranked, Adolescent can't go higher then B rank, King or queen can't go past A Rank, and God can use all the levels of jutsu.

Name:
Description:
Jutsu Type:
Jutsu Grade:

~Background~

People Under Contract: This is a list of all those approved to use the summon by the holder of the contract (The original creator of the app).

Background: This is your background, I expect at least one paragraph explaining the background of your summon, how your summon came to be, how you met your summon, and the details of your contract with your summon.

Code:
[center][color=maroon][size=24][i][b][u]~Summon Template~[/u][/b][/i][/size][/color][/center]

[b][color=maroon]Name[/color][/b]:

[b][color=maroon]God Ranked Summon[/color][/b]:

[b][color=maroon]King/Queen Ranked Summon[/color][/b]:

[b][color=maroon]Adolescent Ranked Summon[/color][/b]:

[b][color=maroon]Child Ranked Summon[/color][/b]:

[b][color=maroon]Description[/color][/b]:

[b][color=maroon]Contract Type[/color][/b]:

[center][color=maroon][size=24][i][b][u]~Jutsu~[/u][/b][/i][/size][/color][/center]

[color=maroon][b]Name[/b][/color]:
[color=maroon][b]Description[/b][/color]:
[b][Color=Maroon]Jutsu Type[/b][/color]:
[b][color=maroon]Jutsu Grade[/b][/color]:

[center][color=maroon][size=24][i][b][u]~Background~[/u][/b][/i][/size][/color][/center]

[b][color=maroon]People Under Contract[/color][/b]:

[b][color=maroon]Background[/color][/b]:
Back to top Go down
https://narutots.rpg-board.net

Summon Template
Page 1 of 1