Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes
Toshiro the Raikage of legends 119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med

Do us a favor and register! We would love to have you RP with us!
Toshiro the Raikage of legends 119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med

Do us a favor and register! We would love to have you RP with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes (Darkness Rising). A Naruto Roleplay set during an Alternate Universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Toshiro the Raikage of legends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Toshiro Karizake

Toshiro Karizake

Toshiro the Raikage of legends Empty
PostSubject: Toshiro the Raikage of legends   Toshiro the Raikage of legends Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:51 pm

~Getting To Know You~

Name: Karizake, Toshiro or Yoshi.

Clan: None

Sexuality: Toshiro is a very gay man that is proud and everyone respects his choice.

Height: 5"4"

Body Type: Toshiro is a slim but yet a buff guy.

Appearance: Toshiro has red and blue hair that his friends adore. He wears similar clothes such as Sasuke Uchicha when he was not a rouge ninja except Toshiro's is green and white. Or you could look at the profile picture.

Village: Toshiro was born in the Village Hidden in the Cloud

Profession: Politics, leadership, ninja spy, field operations, equality

Personality: Toshiro is very mean to bullies and likes to stand up and fight for the weak or poor. He likes to help people that are in need. He likes to eat healthy but once in a while he eats junk food or when he is depressed about something. He just dislikes people who can not have a good time and who are down or upset all the time. Toshiro likes to help people with problem so he often has

/Now We're Talking\

Fighting Style: Toshiro attacks from both close up and from far away depending on what type of ninja they are and on how powerful their jutsu is!

Carried Weapons and Items: Toshiro carries around shuriken and kunai knives. Also has food pills, and scrolls. Has a similar giant fan like Temari does but his is in green.

Dominant Weapon: Giant Fan

Element: Element: Main element: Lightning
Secondary element: Wind
*Training* element: Water

Shall we discuss your abilities?

Jutsu Type: * Genin start with 3 Jutsu.

* Chuunin start with 5 Jutsu.

* Jounin start with 7 Jutsu.

* Use the below format to list out your Jutsu:

Jutsu Name: Wind blade
Jutsu Description: Toshiro creates a blade of wind that can not be deflected.
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Jutsu Grade: S

Jutsu Name: Sickling Winds
Jutsu Description: Toshiro waves giant fan to create giant wind waves and utilizes chakra to give wind sharpness which can cut through most materials.( Must be performed with giant fan.)
Jutsu Grade: B

Jutsu Name: Kirin
Jutsu Description: Toshiro manipulates natural lightning from clouds and targets a destructive blast at an enemy at 1/1000th speed of a second.( Must be performed with a weapon of choice.)
Jutsu Grade: S

Jutsu Name: Lightning Flower Strike
Jutsu Description: Toshiro launches his opponent into the air then forms a super charged chidori. Toshiro jumps up and strikes his opponent with the chidori in the form of a flower. ( Must be performed with giant fan.)
Jutsu Grade: A

Jutsu Name: Body Freeze
Jutsu Description: The opponent become immobilized in fear but usually they fear their own death and so they stop in their tracks.
Jutsu Type: Genjutsu

Jutsu Name: Empeheral
Jutsu Description: Toshiro points at enemy and when the enemy looks at the finger the target is dragged into the the illusions of their own mind. While target is under illusion Toshiro can control what the user hears, sees, and feels.
Jutsu Type: Genjutsu
Jutsu Grade: B

Jutsu Name: Water Dragon Blast
Jutsu Description: Toshiro creates dragon shaped form from a large amount of water and hurls it toward the opponent for a powerful attack.(This jutsu can only be performed when Toshiro is near body of water.)

Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu and Genjutsu

Ninjutsu: Listed above

Taijutsu: Does not use any Taijutsu

Genjutsu: Listed above

Life can be cold without partners...

Summon Name: None
Summon Type: None
Description: None
Summon Link: None

...Let's Take it Down a Notch...

Relations: Toshiro does not know who his parents are and does not have any known siblings. Since she was raised by the Raikage he wants to become the next Raikage.

History: Toshiro was abandoned as a child and brought to the previous Raikage, Kuuden Shokku who was 16. The sixth Raikage is the person that raised him since he was young. The only thing that he knows about his birth parents are that his mother is from the Village Hidden in the Sand while his father is from the Village Hidden in the Mist. Since he does not know his parents Kuuden decided to let him learn the basic elements from where his parents both originated. Kuuden got the best teachers and high ranked ninja in all the land to teach him to defend himself and become a very good shinobi. Toshiro faced many tough times when it came to learning the jutsus that was needed to learn. Since he was in the country of lightning that was the first element he learned to use. One of the teachers challenged him to create his own ninjutsu called Lightning Flower Strike. Toshiro would practice and practice until he could perfect the move he wanted.

After learning how to create his own ninjutsu he learned his mothers main element of wind. He worked very hard and long for many hours but could never get the jutsus right! One of the ninjas that taught Toshiro how to use wind ninjutsu was friends with his mother before she disappeared. The friend knew that to help Toshiro use the wind ninjutsu he needed his mothers giant fan and so Toshiro received it as a gift. Thanks to the gift he was able to use his wind ninjutsu correctly and effectively. So after mastering the wind element he wanted to train to get the water element but the problem was he only had the ability to learn only one of the ninjutsu's his father knew. Apparently he tried the water jutsu and was able to execute the move correctly on the first time. While finishing his training he had learned to use to genjutsu's that were not common and enemies would not know how to counter the move. When the Raikage become ill the Raikage's friends taught Toshiro how to fight and uses ninjutsu and genjutsu. His training was succesful and became a powerful shinobi for the Hidden Cloud. Toshiro understands that when the current Raikage dies he will become the new Raikage and the leader of the country. When Kuuden died the country was devastated and so Toshiro took his place to become the Raikage of legends. He wanted everyone to know of his story all over the country and in all of the other countries. So he sent messengers out to tell others of the previous Raikage's passing.

Toshiro felt like he was not ready for the full job of Raikage so he asked his advisers to rule along side him until he felt ready to run the country alone. The advisers helped him understand how to do everything and how to fight during war but also continue to lead the country. He made sure that if his advisers were corrupt and tried to over throw him he would fight back and make sure he kills them. Toshiro has passed a law that says that any high ranked ninja try to over throw him will be executed and will be shown to the public of how he will do the same to them if they try anything. When ever Toshiro had leisure time he would give money to the poor and go into the forest to practice his mastery of jutsu arts.

When the funeral of the sixth Raikage came Toshiro was nervous and very skeptic on how the people saw him as a successor. Toshiro was surprised to see that all the other kages and townspeople were accepting and loved him. Everyone knew that becoming a kage is hard and very strenuous so they decided to give him pointers on how the Raikage should act and look like. Toshiro knew that what they would ever tell him is true and that trusting them would be very wise and smart. Toshiro did not want to be really strict and mean toward his subjects so he was ease towards the citizens that did not try to do anything that would upset the balance with the country or domain that the Raikage had control of.

Other Information: None

RP Sample:As Toshiro walked up the hill towards the village he felt something. He felt like someone was trying to surprise attack him from an unknown angle. Normally someone would try to attack him as a test but this feelings was different. Toshiro just ignored the feelings and entered the Village hidden in the Clouds. He looked at the village as if he knew that all the peace and tranquility was because of him. As the current Raikage he has the job to keep the order and peace within the village but also the country. He fears that one day the Akatsuki will come and try to destroy his village and the peoples home. Toshiro had saw his friend Kazuke, a chunin that has been friends with Toshiro since they were little children. Kazuke's father was one of Toshiro's lightning teachers and Kazuke wanted to befriend Toshiro so he asked his father to join the lightning class and he agreed!

Hey Toshiro hows it going buddy? Toshiro smiled with happiness as he saw the friend he has not seen since ninjutsu class. Toshiro wandered what he was doing in in the village.

It has been a while we saw each other Kazuke. What are you doing in the village Kazuke? I heard that your father took you on a retreat to help train ninjas in training!

Well actually I had fell ill so I had to stay behind but I got another ninja to take my place and help my father. Kazuke leans into hug Toshiro when he falls to the ground and Toshiro sees that there is are several kunai that have been arranged to kill Kazuke. Toshiro was filled with rage as he watched his friend get assassinated by a mysterious person. But to use a kunai, Toshiro had assumed it was a ninja that had motives to kill Toshiro but first he would kill or hurt those close to Toshiro. He was quickly filled with rage and called the ninja out!

Come on you coward I want to fight you. You just killed one of my childhood friends and you think that I will let you get away. If so then you are heavily mistaken you fool. Toshiro senses that something is charging at him and he dodges it. He sees a kunai with a note on it.

The note reads "If you wish to seek your revenge you will face me in battle and avenge the death of your friend. We will duel in the empty area outside of the Village hidden in the Clouds."

Toshiro knew that if he went into battle and lost there would be chaos and panic through out the country. Toshiro went to his home and gathered anything he thought would be necessary for the oncoming battle. Toshiro ran to the empty area like his life depended on it and he arrived their quicker than the mystery ninja had anticipated.

"So you wish to know who I am young ninja. Well you will have to defeat me in battle before I so you anything. I am Higate, Yuma from the Village Hidden in the Leaves and also a missing ninja that is apart of a special organization that will try to dethrone the kages. Apparently since you are the newest kage, you are the weakest and so I was assigned to hurt you. You should bring everything you have to at least try and defeat me or leave a scratch."

Toshiro pulls out several kunai and trows them at Yuma. But unfortunately Yuma dodges the kunai and charges at Toshiro full on with a blade! Toshiro counters the attack with his kunai. Toshiro notices that Yuma has a very eerie smirk on his face and notices that it is a substitution clone. Toshiro turns his head quickly find dodge a punch Yuma threw and then he counters jumping up into a nearby tree. Toshiro pulls out his giant fan and prepares to use ninjutsu. Toshiro starts to swing the fan rapidly and then the air turns into sharp blades that target Yuma. Yuma tries to block the blades but they end up cutting deep into his arms. Yuma starts to laugh out loud and Toshiro looks at him as if Yuma is a troubled person! Toshiro looks in shock as Yumas arms start to heal slowly but to stop the healing Toshiro throws shurikens but Yuma dodges the attack swiftly. Toshiro thinks for a second and thinks that Yuma has let Toshiro injure him so Toshiro will understand that Yuma is not any ordinary ninja.

"So Toshiro how did it feel? I bet that when you cut my arms you thought that I was going to surrender and let you win. But your heavily mistaken me for someone else you fool. I have abilities that not even a regular ninja would have. These abilities take years and years of practice but since I do not have an honor code I can take short cuts around learning moves. I bet you are filled with anger and rage. You probably want to kill me but trust me I will not go easy on you anymore. I hope you can use your more powerful attacks on me.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Yuma pulls out his blade once more and give Toshiro a blank stare as if he was waiting for Toshiro to strike first. Toshiro was tired of waiting and went at Yuma with a chakra filled punch. The punch hit Yuma directly in the face but it did not seem to phase him.

"Is that all you got? As the Raikage of legends I thought you would make me at least feel pain but I guess I was wrong."

Yuma starts to feel a very angry and heroic presence. He looks at Toshiro and finds that Toshiro is transforming in some unknown way. Toshiro lets out a roar and then he turns into a a thunder demon. Toshiro looses control of his body and starts to throw dozens of lightning bolts at Yuma but Yuma absorbs the bolts through his hands. Toshiro filled with anger uses the attack known as Kirin x2! The thunder clouds from above turn pitch black and sparks are going from Toshiro's demons nails into the clouds. Suddenly a loud roar of thunder is released and two large thunder dragons made of 100,000,000 volts comes targeting Yuma. Yuma realizes that there is no way he can block or deflect the attack. His eyes widen as he prepares for the end of the battle. The battle ended in a way he did not expect to happen. There was a crash and an enormous crater left in the battle field! Toshiro returns to his regular self and notices what he has done and that Yuma is in the middle of the crater bleeding to death.

You are still alive you sick ass bastard. You should be dead by now like seriously if I hit someone else of a higher magnitude with that attack they would have been dead by now. But before you die I have a question for you. What was that demon thing I transformed into? I want to know the answer now!

"Well since you asked ill tell you. You my foolish young ninja have been marked with an elemental demon seal. The seal brings out double or maybe even triple times the power the original body has. Your chakra hold increases by a lot of power and you unleash it in a couple of attacks or just one mega powerful attack."

Toshiro stares at Yuma and watches him dies slowly but feels sorry for him. Yuma takes his final breath of air and dies! Toshiro buries the body in a nearby cemetery and properly puts a tombstone as a marker for his grave. Toshiro knew that Yuma was evil but understood that no matter how evil a person is they are still human!
Back to top Go down
Hecate

Hecate

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro the Raikage of legends   Toshiro the Raikage of legends Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:53 pm

Pre approved.
Back to top Go down
Momoiro Hitonomi

Momoiro Hitonomi

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro the Raikage of legends   Toshiro the Raikage of legends Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:15 pm

DENIED

You are denied for several reasons, allow me to list them:

1. Your grammar is absolutely horrible, we do not allow people with horrible grammar to take on Jounin positions, let alone Kage positions. We're sorry, but you're going to need to improve on this.

2. You do not just say that everyone loves you, you must give a reason why they love you, and if you're just becoming Kage you will not receive a massive amount of love from everyone.

3. You need to have a -description- to your weapon, you can't just say you're weapon is a giant fan. Unless of course you wish to have it do nothing, and be completely useless in the tides of battle. Which in any case, describe it, what its made of, what it looks like, and if it has any special crap to it.

4. Your RP sample is not good enough for a Prestige ranked class such as Hokage, please see Sora Nomaku for the perfect example of what a RP Sample for a Prestige Class, grammar and all, should look like.

5. I can't believe I even have to say this, but your jutsu descriptions are absolutely horrible. You need to describe them more then 'Makes a windblade that can't be deflected'. All of them, described more, and in better grammar.

6. Your history is to short, It has bad Grammar and it needs to be longer, and more filled out. End of story.

7. Fix all these things, and you'll be allowed to start at A-Rank/Jounin Level, and perhaps try again for Raikage through RP. Thank you for your applications.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toshiro the Raikage of legends   Toshiro the Raikage of legends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toshiro the Raikage of legends
Page 1 of 1