Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes
Is This Real? Pinch Me, I'm Dreaming. [PG-13] 119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med

Do us a favor and register! We would love to have you RP with us!
Is This Real? Pinch Me, I'm Dreaming. [PG-13] 119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med

Do us a favor and register! We would love to have you RP with us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Naruto: Tenebrae Surgentes (Darkness Rising). A Naruto Roleplay set during an Alternate Universe.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is This Real? Pinch Me, I'm Dreaming. [PG-13]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitoroga Shirokami
Pre-Approval Admin
Kitoroga Shirokami

Is This Real? Pinch Me, I'm Dreaming. [PG-13] Empty
PostSubject: Is This Real? Pinch Me, I'm Dreaming. [PG-13]   Is This Real? Pinch Me, I'm Dreaming. [PG-13] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:57 pm

Even in early adult hood, the nightmares still play on in one's mind. They would never leave, and they would certainly never become any less terrifying. The memories of all the love and loss in Kitoroga Shirokami's life presented themselves in his dreams like some kind of overly dramatic and cheap made horror film. Though, it never had the effect of one on him, it was his personal fears and memories all in one place. He only wished his nightmares resembled that of movies he regrettably snuck into as a boy. It would all be so much easier, even if they were as scary to him the first time he saw them. These memories never got old though. His father's battle with over a dozen men and his brother, only to be struck one final blow that would decide the rest of his fate. Kito remembered his eyes...the eyes he had inherited from him the moment of his death. The Eyes of the Wolf. No amount of power can ever make up for the man he lost that day. It never would. What hurt the most was that his own uncle would do this to both of them and to the rest of the family, the clan, and the village. But he had another loss in his life, one he was afraid he'd never get back...Sora. The thought of her never coming back and never seeing her again was possibly the scariest thing in his life right now. He adored that woman. But she turned her back on him and the village, which was just as hurtful as death. He remembered both of those who had hurt him in his years, Setoshi and Sora, but all he had the energy to do was close his eyes hopelessly and ask, 'Why?'. He was never sure he even wanted the answer.

Kito awoke finally as he was shaken back into reality. The blood red eyes opened slowly and he was able to see his mother looming over him, frightened by her the constant thrashing and muttering he did in his sleep. It was this way every morning for quite a number of years, but this was something he'd never get used to either. His mother meant the world to him and he never wanted to see her so distraught. He guess that was all his fault too as he sighed and sat up in his bed, within the homey caves that the Shirokami resided within. Kitoroga looked up at his mother as she told him that she was going to work and that he had to take his sister, Terra, to school. The young man would nod and agree to her request before telling her that he loved her. His mother would kiss him on the head and whisper that she loved him too, before heading out the door. The morning conversation never quite changed from this routine exchange and seldom did she ever ask the stupid question of, 'Was it your nightmares again?'. His mother had long given up asking, seeing as the answer was yes every time. Then the morning was still very routine, the young male got dressed, ate breakfast, made breakfast for her sister, woke her ass up to eat it, and then walked her to school after she asked a lot of curious questions that he refused to answer or simply made euphemisms around. For six year old girl, Terra was very bright and was more than aware of things he wasn't aware of until he was eight or nine. When he asked where she made up all this hogwash, she simply answered with the smart ass comment that she was more open minded and and a lot smarter than he was. Kito would simply laugh and proceed to rushing her out of the cave and walking her to the village. Terra was a handful, but he still loved his little sister and made it a point to be an upstanding role model in her presence.

You could say that he would show off as the two walked through the village, to the academy. His chest was high and he walked like a proud being rather than a slouching guerrilla. A lot of other young adults he trained with either stopped to glare or gladly stopped to say hi to him, depending on the relationship he had with them. Terra never really asked why her brother was so popular in general, though he did commonly ask how he was so popular with the ladies yet didn't have a girlfriend. And most the time she would ask that within hearing distance of a young lady he had recently flirted with and taken to bed, so of course he would be taken off guard. When it came to these questions, he'd awkwardly stammer but then continue on without saying much anything else that wasn't gibberish, where then his sister would make fun of him. Kito made the girl happy, that was all that mattered to him. But he was a brother first, and a friend second. Just about everyday when he dropped her off at the Academy, there was always some little brat that picked on her right in front of him, not realizing that he was paying attention even while he was talking to the teacher. He wouldn't deal with it too shrewdly ever or make a scene, but he'd walk over to the kid that was not even a quarter the size of the six foot two giant, and simply picking him up off the ground by the back of his shirt and staring him eye to eye for only a second before he put the kid back down. This wasn't much, but it warranted that no one picks on his sister for at least the rest of the day. Terra comes home everyday and simply announces that everyone's scared of Kito and that they don't pick on her anymore because of him. Of course, for the same thing to be repeated the next day...

But this was all just the routine thing everyday. After dropping his sister off, he was free to do as he please. Today was no different, but he was assigned a mission to go on the previous evening. Kito figured he would head out after dinner, this way he could properly say farewell to his mother and sister, as well as the rest of his clansmen. Upon arrival back into the Shirokami's clan complex at the base of the mountains, he visited his grandfather, the head of the clan. The two exchanged a few casual words before he began asking about the boy's mission. Kito simply answered that he would only be a couple miles away, no big deal. The head of the Shirokami nodded and asked one simple thing. “Can you do me personal favor, my boy?” Hitsuka began, staring up at the mountain across from their complex. Kito simply asked what it was he needed him to do. “It's a beautiful day. Maybe you should get yourself up there, the view might be worth seeing.” He pointed up top the highest peak in Iwagakaure, Kito following his indication and staring up top the mountain himself. “I grow weary, my child. I'm too weak to head up there myself anymore. It's time for you to admire what our grandest mountain has to offer. You won't regret it. And I promise you'll be back in time for supper.”

With that, Kito laughed. It wasn't like his grandfather to act so old and fragile, he was just putting on an act. The old man was only just shy of his 60's, and was still looking more than capable. “You make it sound like you're going somewhere soon. You're not thinking on leaving me now are you?” The boy and his grandfather both laughed now. Hitsuka knew when his acting was caught. He simply took it as a compliment that maybe he still was young and vital in the eyes of the young man. Kitoroga definitely did, his grandfather would never be old, the man hadn't changed at all in the passed few years. “But alright you old sage, I'll go up and take a look. Can't promise I'll come back down a new man or anything. I'll bring you back some view though.” Kito was about to set off, but the older man stopped him, asking if he was ever told the history of that mountain. Kito didn't turn to the wiser man, but he grasped the sword mounted on his back and held his hand on the hilt. The only reason he had this sword was because of Sai. From what he was told, the man was crazy, but he was a beautiful craftsmen who forged this blade himself, only for his life to be lost the first time he used it. Because he faced off with Megumi Nomaku. That's why he was here today. If Sai were still alive, his father wouldn't be dead. Sai would have taken the hit, sure, but at least his uncle would never come back to do the rest of them harm. “It's who I am, Grandfather. How could I ever forget?” And with that, he took his hand off the blade and continued on his way.

The mountain was large, evidently enough. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. It took hours for Kito to scale and by the time he finally got to the top, the sun was setting, hitting the side of the mountain beautifully, seeming perfectly level with it. He was in awe, so much awe that he failed to notice the other body right in front of him, several paces away, until moments later. The sun glared and formed a silhouette around the feminine figure, so he could not see who it was completely. He just gazed back down onto the Hidden Rock, and beyond. He was amazed. Of all the things he had ever seen in his travels, this was by far the most amazing. It was also so close to home, and he never knew. Such a historical place to both his people and the clan he so desperately wanted to bring together with his. That would never happen though. The one and only Nomaku he ever cared for was gone. Gone like the sun that was going to set under the horizon. But unlike the sun...she was never going to come back.

---------------------------
Word Count: 1751
Chakra Points: 35 CP
Total Topic Chakra Points: 35 CP
Back to top Go down
Sora Nomaku
Admin
Sora Nomaku

PostSubject: Re: Is This Real? Pinch Me, I'm Dreaming. [PG-13]   Is This Real? Pinch Me, I'm Dreaming. [PG-13] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:40 pm

The Terror of Iwagakure, The Proud Lioness, The Green Wind of Terror, The Horror of the Earth Country. These were all names that the one named Sora Nomaku were known by, she had her reasons to betray her home country, her village, and more importantly she had her reasons to leave her home and Kito behind. Her mission would've never been allowed freely if she stayed a ninja, and Kito and her friends would've been put in trouble due to her actions. She wouldn't have allowed that and as such, she left her home and her previous life behind. Fortunately, or unfortunately in some cases, the village would never leave her mind and every now and again she would come back to the overlook at Iwagakure. The sad junction where Sai Shirokami and Megumi Nomaku faced off because of her. She was the reason that so much pain had been caused upon the village, and the clans, and her aunt, and the reason her mother had left her and betrayed her and abandoned her. She hated herself, She hated her mother, she hated the world in a total for being so cruel to her. She despised her actions which brought harm to the only man she had ever loved, Kitoroga Shirokami.

Despite this, and her work, she would be standing at the very edge of the overlook, looking down upon the compounds that belong to her clan and Kito's clan. Her eyes slightly lidded and her breaths a bit labored due to the emotions she was feeling. She wanted so bad to sneak in and see Kito, to tell him she was alright, to tell him the truth and even visit her aunt, Terumi. She had heard that Terumi had fallen ill after the incident that she had caused by running away with the scrolls that had the jutsu she needed to combat her mother. This only aided in her guilt and a single tear fell down her cheek slowly dripping off of the chin and down towards the ground making a silent plunk into the dirt that was directly below her. She felt a few drops of water fall upon her hair and this would cause her to slowly look up as clouds that just seemed to appear out of nowhere despite the bright sun, then a clap of thunder and a strike of lightning which lit up her figure to the unknown ninja that was trying to approach up behind her. Then there was a downpour, as the entire water inside the clouds began falling down upon the female and the ninja.

A twinge inside of her mind caused her to notice that a chakra signal had appeared behind her once she had began paying attention. After a moment she recognized that chakra and she closed her eyes for a moment before taking a step back and turns her body the scarf over her mouth shifting a bit as her head did those purple eyes focusing down the path to the top of the cliff. There she spotted a familiar figure, the figure of the man that she had adored and loved for so long, the man who had taken her virginity, and her heart, Kitoroga Shirokami. She would've cried if her tears hadn't of drained her body of most of her tears through the two years that she had been gone. Luckily he could only see her eyes as her mouth would be stretched into a horrible frown of sadness, though her eyes said it all, regret, sadness, anger, guilt, she felt these all swell up inside of her as she stared down upon the man who she had abandoned, her eyes closed for a moment before she decided to speak up at this point wanting nothing more then to explain but all that came out were words of mere acknowledgement. "Kitoroga...It has been a long time has it not? How have you been these last two years?" Though she felt all these feelings she sounded quite monotone and careless.

[674 Words]
[674/50 = 13 CP]
[TTGP = 13/1 Post]
Back to top Go down
https://narutots.rpg-board.net
Kitoroga Shirokami
Pre-Approval Admin
Kitoroga Shirokami

PostSubject: Re: Is This Real? Pinch Me, I'm Dreaming. [PG-13]   Is This Real? Pinch Me, I'm Dreaming. [PG-13] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:49 pm

Everything was silent for a long while as Kitoroga stared down upon the Hidden Rock Village. He knew no other place in the world that felt more right, more safe and secure. Why would anyone ever want to leave the city's walls? Why would they want to be anywhere else? Why would they want to betray this place? Betray everything they ever knew and turn their back on everyone they ever loved and cared about. Maybe Kito was right. Maybe Sora never did love him. Sure, he was a great friend at first, but she grew out of him, just like everyone else. Or maybe it was him? Was he just always an unlikable person? He didn't think so. Not until recently anyway, but he had his reasons to be a mysterious yet cranky stranger to people. He didn't want to become close with anyone anymore, he just knew they would leave him like Sora did. She never cared, why should anyone else? This still never stopped him from loving her, and it was a terrible feeling really; loving someone who never wanted you and knowing that that person would never come back. It all upset him greatly.

It was silent for a long while before he finally picked up a very slight sound, like water dropping. Kito looked back up at the woman before him to make sure she was alright. Rain? Or tears? The young Jounin opened his to speak but he was cut off as the sky beat him to the punch. Rain drops began to lightly fall and a bolt of lightning came down with a clash of thunder right behind. The brief flash of light allowed him to see more of the young woman than just her figure. Kito stopped dead in his tracks as the rain began to pick up, coming down like cats and dogs upon what the two Shinobi. The feline and the canine had finally crossed paths again. A moment young male thought he would never live to see. His childhood friend stood right before him, showing her face to him now, or at least half of it. Her eyes were filled with such sorrow, guilt, and even anger. His were just filled with shock. Why did she come back? Why was she here? Was this all just a dream? This wasn't reality, Kito refused to think it was. Everything he was seeing was a lie. "No...No, you're not here. You'll never be here." Kito closed his eyes and shook his head, hoping to awaken himself so he could go back to the real world again.

As much as he denied that she was here, she wasn't going to go away. Sora Nokmaku had returned. It was his mission to bring her back, but for what, he wasn't sure. What would they do to her? Was trying to bring her back even worth it? What if they killed her? Kito wouldn't be able to live with himself. The rain poured furiously and his hair was drenched, drops of water dripping down his clothes and rolling down his bear skin. "What did you come back for?" Kito opened his furious eyes as he spat at her hatefully. Like she had no right to be here. He knew she did. But if they ever found her there was no telling what would happen to her. He closed his eyes tight again, pained that he was even speaking this way to her. He loved her. He always did, and he always will. "Haven't you done enough...?" Tears streamed down his face for the first time in two years. He hoped she wouldn't be able to tell with the rain also hitting his face. The last thing he wanted was to let Sora see his weakness. He wouldn't submit to her. "Sora...Why?" That was all he could force out of his upset and broken lungs, feeling as if he were stabbed there, as well as in the heart.

Word Count: 665
Chakra Points: 13 CP
Total Topic Chakra Points: 48/2 Posts
Back to top Go down
Sora Nomaku
Admin
Sora Nomaku

PostSubject: Re: Is This Real? Pinch Me, I'm Dreaming. [PG-13]   Is This Real? Pinch Me, I'm Dreaming. [PG-13] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:35 pm

Sora stared at him for a moment, listening to him trip over his words and get mad. Anger was something she knew plenty of, and she knew he had every right to be angry at her, hate her even, but despite that his words stung. Everything he said was like a piercing knife going through her heart over and over again. This caused her to close her eyes and scrunch up her face, it was the only thing that could stop those old tear ducts from opening. She hated having emotions, they always got in the way of everything that she ever did and it annoyed her to no end. Then the ultimate stab into her heart, words that hurt her more then anything that has ever been said to her. Haven't you done enough? She felt those words hit her ears and this caused a few tears to escape her eyes but luckily they were hidden by the rain and it was hard to tell that she was crying, it was hard to accept, but she knew he would feel this way. She didn't want to run into him, if she had her way she would've never seen him again, to spare him this moment of sadness, the look on his face was despicable, how dare she do this to him, she deserved a fate worse then death.

Despite his attempts to hide it she realized that he was crying, years of being trained to notice every little detail of a person has aimed her to be able to do such things, and his tears felt like ice dropping on her very soul. She grunted a bit, then shook her head eyes closing again as she eyed downwards to not look him in the face. His final question hit her ears and she thought about it. Why did she do it? Did she do it for herself? Did she do it for revenge? Did she do it because she felt she didn't belong? Did she do it because she was truly no different then her own mother? Was she evil, cruel, unforgiving, a murderer? These were all reasons that passed through her mind, and she couldn't help but feel the twinge of guilt that she had always felt for abandoning him in this horrible village, a village that did nothing to stop her mother from running, and now the entire world was paying for it and she had to do something. That was her reason, that was her existence, she couldn't deny it as much as she wanted to and so that is why she decided to tell him. Its not like she had anything to lose, and he couldn't stop her even if he wanted to.

"Why? I thought that would be the most obvious thing in the world Kitoroga, you're smarter then that. I left to hunt down my mother and kill her, to escape this village who did nothing to stop the strongest ninja to ever escape this village. My intent was never to abandon you, never to hurt you like this, but unlike me your life was wonderful, you had friends, family who cared for you. I had none of that, the best I had was an aunt who only treated me nicely because of my ability to marry you, and seal the two clans together. I required the freedom to hunt down my mother and do it on my own time, I couldn't do that while being stuck inside the confines of the city. I am sorry Kitoroga, I have hurt you in an almost unbearable way, I understand why you hate me, and if you want to try to bring me in for them to execute me for betrayal, then I wouldn't blame you or hate you for it. In fact it would most likely bring you peace... You'd be free of my plague upon you, you'd be able to easily find another woman, a woman who can give you what I was unable to, what I couldn't give you because of my goal... I won't blame you, I won't hate you, I would applaud you for being able to move on in your life. In the end its your choice Kitoroga, I can tell in your voice and your actions that you think I never cared, that I never loved you, or moved on. Thats not true, but I can understand if you did. So...make your choice. Please... don't be hurt anymore.""

[751 Words]
[751/50 = 15 CP]
[TTCP = 28 (13+15)/2 Posts]
Back to top Go down
Kitoroga Shirokami
Pre-Approval Admin
Kitoroga Shirokami

PostSubject: Re: Is This Real? Pinch Me, I'm Dreaming. [PG-13]   Is This Real? Pinch Me, I'm Dreaming. [PG-13] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:29 pm

This was killing the young man from the inside out, just like it had when she had left. He thought he’d never see his greatest companion ever again. Hell, Kito even thought she was dead for all this time. If she cared, why couldn’t she let him know she was ok? A note or any kind of scent left would be enough for him. But instead she hid from him all this time, when all he wanted was just to simply know if she was ok. Kito didn’t care what Sora did, it wasn’t his role to care. But it was his job as a real friend to care about her. Did it even matter to her though? Did she even realize what she did to him? He hated this so much. He was sick of being betrayed like this, time after time. Kito stopped right there for a moment as his head picked up a little with realization. He then took a moment to think to himself intellectually rather than beating himself with senseless self pity.

Here he was, thinking about himself again though. The young male finally wiped the tears, and the rain, off his face as he built up the courage to look straight into the pained eyes of his best friend. The young man accessed her for a minute and tried to mentally step into her shoes. What did she have to even live for all these years? If anything, this was better. Getting out of her home and becoming a criminal for something like stealing forbidden materials? It seemed like a good alternative over something such as suicide or homicide or genocide or whatever-else-icide. The truth of the matter was that she could have done a lot worse, especially with everything she went through. Of course, the stubborn male was always too caught up in himself to ever even realize that until now. Here he was blaming all of this on her. How dare he. Where was Kitoroga Shirokami when she needed him most? Gone. Scared of petty things like if she really cared for him or if she even saw him the way he did. Of course she did. How stupid was he to think otherwise. The truth of the matter was and always will be that he loved her, and she loved him. It wasn’t going to ever change, no matter where they were or how far they were from each other. Kitoroga winced, shutting his eyes tight and looking down with the realization. He was the one that turned his back to her. He was just as much to blame for all of this. It was a shock she didn't turn around and blame him for everything. It was all his fault.

Sora finally began to speak again, answering his one and only question to her. Why? Even though he pieced it all together now, her words still cut him deep like he had never figured any of it out. To have so much hate…that was the reason all of this began in the first place. Hate was the fuel to Sai and Megumi’s battle twenty years ago, the reason she abandoned the village and her daughter in the first place. Only for the girl to follow in her footsteps eighteen years from that time. Whether Sora was seeking out vengence or not, either way she basically submitted to history, only making it repeat itself. Kito was mildly appauled, and he looked back up at her with eyes to show that. "Don't you see what you're doing? Taking all this on by yourself isn't going to make this all go away, Sora." There it was. The name he thought he'd never speak again. What was he doing though? Lecturing her? He probably sounded like her mother or something if she were ever around. Who was he to tell her what she should or shouldn't do? Kito's eyes went back to the ground and he sighed deeply. Now here she was talking like he hated her. That wasn't the case at all, nor was it ever the case. "Just shut your mouth. You don't know a damn thing about the way I feel." Kitoroga tightened his fists at his sides as the rain just kept coming, dripping down his hair and skin.

Sora never knew how he felt about her; he never told her because he was scared of what she'd do. Of course she'd think that he hated her after all this. Kito had been 'with' a lot of woman since she took her leave, but that was never to say he didn't still love her. In fact, he only looked to the carnal passions of others just to help keep that empty hole in his heart from burning away to nothing, as it did as days passed. He was weak, he could admit it. He just didn't want to be alone. The gorgeous and strong male could have whoever he wanted. But he needed Sora, in one way or the other. "It's time I finally clarify some things. I don't hate you. I never did. I don't want to ever be with another woman, Sora...I want you...I always wanted you. And in times like these, I'll fucking say it, I need you." After years of holding back, it was finally out. Even if it was much too late, he needed her to know the truth. "I always wanted to tell you...I never cared what you were or what it would bring to our clans or even that my own father and your aunt set all this up. Whatever the case...it is my destiny to love you, no matter what. I don't even fucking care what you are now...I love you." He finally looked up at her, his eyes sincere yet full of guilt. This was something he should have said years ago. "I was going to tell you...but the day I finally walked up to your doorstep...you were gone. And now...now it's too late. I was so stupid...I still am." Kito looked back down in shame. He had nothing more to say to her from here on. She would never come back to him. There was no point. Sora Nomaku was an S-Ranked missing ninja. Kito Shirokami was a fine, loyal, and good law abiding shinobi of Iwagakure. This wasn't going to happen. They were greater opposites than they ever where. It was like trying to get a cat to get along with a dog.

Word Count: 1100
Chakra Points: 22 CP
Total Topic Chakra Points: 70/3 Posts

Back to top Go down
Sora Nomaku
Admin
Sora Nomaku

PostSubject: Re: Is This Real? Pinch Me, I'm Dreaming. [PG-13]   Is This Real? Pinch Me, I'm Dreaming. [PG-13] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:13 pm

What was she saying? Why was she saying this, this isn't what she wanted to say, or what she wanted to do. She didn't want him to feel horrible, she didn't want him to feel like he was nothing to her, it was the farthest thing from what she wanted. She couldn't help herself she was trying to push him away, trying to stop him from being hurt more then he already was. She didn't want to hurt him anymore, she wanted him to move on there was no way that they could be together, not like this. He'd never run away from Iwagakure with her, and she'd never be welcomed back to the ranks of their ninja either. It was an almost impossible fight that they were fighting, so why should they keep deluding themselves? As much as it hurt to admit this, Sora couldn't help but wish that he would come with her, she would be the happiest girl alive, but the chance was slim... but maybe, just maybe, he'd follow his heart and come with her, she desired it so badly and wanted it more then anything. She felt such a stinging loneliness in her heart that only he could fill, that she only wanted him to -fill-. She looked off to the side a moment more looking down upon Iwagakure and then back to him.

Sora listened to him lecture her about how nothing would change and this caused her to narrow her eyes a bit, and she clinched her teeth and fists as those purple eyes light up on fire and her body tenses. "What do you know Kito?! You had your mother! You had your father for a long time! You had everything and all I had was a measly sheltered life that lead to nothing but bullying and pain and suffering! You were the only thing to come out of my god forsaken life that meant anything special! This is my mothers fault, and now she's out there attacking villages, killing people! You expect me to just sit back like this is nothing?! Like she wasn't my flesh and blood?! That I didn't come out of her?! NO I will not do that! I will strike her down even if it kills me! She is a monster! A horrible horrible monster who deserves every last bit of torture I can give her before she dies! You know nothing of what I've been through, you never will! She paused after that taking a few more breaths... She had snapped, and she didn't know why, she came to see him and...she is only pushing him away.

Then she heard his snapping tone when he told her to shut up, she was taken aback by this and took a step back her eyes widening a bit in surprise, the spine of the dog was quite invigorating. She listened to his admittance, his guilt, his words of love and caring, her eyes just stared at him quietly and when he ended his words, she felt her heart just sink, and her legs get weak. She shuddered lightly and swayed before collapsing to her knees a bit eyes watering and then the tears began again. Kitoroga was the only man who had ever cared for her, ever loved her with his entire being, and she left him... abandoned him like he was nothing to her. She loved him, she loved him with every ounce of her soul but she knew he would never push to her favor and leave the village. She stared at the ground as the tears dropped puttering against the ground, and that's when she lost it. She let out a powerful scream of anguish, two years of repressed emotions coming out the moment that he had admitted his love to her. She punched the ground and began punching it over and over and over to release the frustration.

After a moment she just held her head, why did she do this? Why did she betray him and the entire village... She was no better then her mother, she was just the same monster that her mother was. She did follow the re-flow of history and became just like her mother. Hate... She hated herself now, and she couldn't get over that horrible feeling of hate. "I'm sorry Kito...I'm so sorry...I'm such an idiot, a moron.. A heartless freak of nature who was blinded by vengeance and the will to kill my own mother... in doing that I became the same thing my mother was... a monster... a horrible horrible monster and I broke your heart...I broke it in two as if it was nothing and you think that's what I wanted to do... That's not it at all.. I love you Kito...I love you so much... You were the only person I could've ever loved, ever embraced and trusted..." She held her head for a moment and then she opened her eyes looking up at him.

"Come with me... Leave this village and come stay with me, we'll finally be able to be together... we'll be able to have each other, our love... we can take down my mother together and we can retreat to some other country where we can live out the rest of our lives together, have a family... Please... Please Kito..." Her eyes had turned from cold, and emotionless to orbs full of nothing be despair and desperation. She looked at him with a look of helplessness like she did all those years ago, when he would protect her from the bullies that plagued her during school. It was obvious now that she had tears going down her face, that wasn't rain, no rain could hide the emotions that she was feeling right now, she wanted him to embrace her, tell her alright they'd be together, say -something- positive.... She couldn't live another moment without him, she wanted him and she wanted him -now-.

[1033 Words]
[1033/50 = 20 CP]
[TTCP = 48 CP (28 + 20)/3 Posts]
Back to top Go down
Kitoroga Shirokami
Pre-Approval Admin
Kitoroga Shirokami

PostSubject: Re: Is This Real? Pinch Me, I'm Dreaming. [PG-13]   Is This Real? Pinch Me, I'm Dreaming. [PG-13] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:24 pm

How could she say all that to him? Of course he had his mother and...his father. But once his father was gone, his mother had next to nothing left. If he had died that night also, he severely doubted she'd find any will left to live, even though she knew she was carrying his last child. Kitoroga had to live dwelling on these thoughts every night when he heard his mother crying herself to sleep every night. How dare Sora even think he never had it rough. Did she ever have to be constantly compared to and reminded of the greatest man in his life who was dead all because of him? Would she ever be forced to someday walk in her mother's footsteps like he was to Kitoro's? No. She was making this fate for herself, no one was making her do this. She wasn't a puppet. This upset him greatly, even though he understood where she was coming from. Kito failed to see if she even understood him though, and that's what was hurting him right now. It was always about her, wasn't it? Everyone was leaning on him too become just like Big Kito. No matter how hard he'd try, Kitoroga was never going to be Big Kito. He could be the next head of the clan and the greatest, most loyal shinobi to ever live, but he could never be that loving husband or that supportive father. He'd always be the man's shadow. Kitoroga could never be even half the man his father was. He knew that. He accepted it a very long time ago. He wondered for a long time if Sora saw any of his pain? Did she really think he was that ignorant to her's? Well, he wasn't. He kept his mouth shut though, as always.

After he admitted everything to her, stabbing his own heart and letting it spill all out for her to see everything he felt inside. Seeing Kitoroga Shirokami at such a vulnerable state such as this was a very rare sight indeed. Only she could do this to him though; and only she could heal his wounds. With everything he said to her, it evidently took it's toll. He could plainly see her tears through the rain as she howled out in anguish, a sound that tore at his very soul, making him shed a single tear for her cries. The frustration came out as she took it out on the ground below, which he dare not watch. Sora then admitted a few things herself, which he turned and gave her his full attention for like the noble dog he was. It killed him to see her this way, but it couldn't be helped. The situation hurt. It hurt both of them. That was the truth. They were both stupid morons. They were both still just kids, whether they liked it or not. "Sora..." He called to her, but didn't know what he was even going to say to her. He didn't even have anything to say. She loved him too...what did he need to say? After all these years of doubting the answer, here it was. What could he ever say? There wasn't much. But maybe actions would speak for him here? Would he hold her again for the first time in over two years? Or would he remain still like he always had. There was no reason to hide anymore. They loved each other.

Kitoroga would have embraced her. He was going to, but her next request made him step back. Go with her? Go with her and leave behind the village? Leave behind his clan? Leave behind his family? That mother and little sister that needed him? How could he turn his back on them to go with her? Beyond that, she still wanted to pursue her mother and bring an end to her alone? It was suicide. It was stupid. Sora definately made a good choice in her final words though. Live out the rest of our lives together and have a family. His own family was all he had ever wanted, ever since he was a young boy, looking up at his mother and father and seeing how happy and loving they always were. Knowing how much he aspired to be like his father, Kito wanted nothing more than his own flesh and blood to look at him the same way. It was everything he ever dreamed of. But Kito was smarter than to accept this, as much as he wanted to. "Sora...I can't." He shook his head, tears welling up in his eyes as he forced himself to take another step away from her. "I won't leave my mother and sister behind. If I leave, who would they have left to support them and protect them? They can't do it alone Sora. I refuse to do that to them..." As much as it killed him to deny her, he had to. "I can't...I can't live like you do. I need my clan and my village, just as much as I know they need me. I'd be disappointing way too many people I care dearly about..." Somehow, none of that equaled out to leaving Sora like this. He had to though.

Kitoroga turned to the side, so that he wasn't completely facing her. He wouldn't dare look at her so he looked down at the place he called home for all his life. He grasped the hilt of the sword mounted on his back and closed his eyes. What would Big Kito do? What would he want me to do? He asked himself before looking up at the sky, letting the rain fall directly on his face. His father wouldn't want him to turn his back on the clan, especially not Maori and Terra. But at the same time, he would want his son to follow his heart vs. his obligations. The conflict inside raged furiously within him. But what if his mother had put Big Kito in this kind of situation after all these years? Betrayed the village and went back to Konoha? Would he risk it all to go after her, forgive her, and then stay with her? Or would he stand his ground in the only home he ever knew? Somehow Kito thought that his father would have chose the first option himself. He loved Maori far more than anything or anyone else. What would he do? What would make him proud right now? Kito shut his eyes as his face went back to the ground below him. There had to be some better option here. Why wasn't he hear to guide him though?

"Sora...what if I explained things to the new Tsuchikage? Maybe he'll understand...we don't have to do this by ourselves." Kito dropped his hand from the sword and turned to her again, opening his sorrowful eyes that were nearing to the point of tears. "We can do this all together...you won't have to run away anymore...wouldn't you want to come back home if you could?" Who was he kidding...she was a criminal now. Sora never hurt anyone though...all she wanted was to take matters into her own hands. Reckless and stupid, yes. But it was nothing dangerous like everyone made it sound. Kito had no reason to fear her, why should anyone else. "I just...I just want you to come back home..." He felt so stupid. She'd never agree to that, even if she could go home. "Sora, please..." The tears streamed down his face finally, as he looked down again to hide them. No amount of begging would help this. It was no use. Sora wouldn't come back and he would never leave. It was all over right when it all could have just started. Maybe it was all for the best though. "You have no clue how much I just want you back..." She didn't, but there was no way to express it. He'd have to leave to show her...to be with her.

Word Count: 1350
Chakra Points: 27 CP
Total Topic Chakra Points: 97/4 Posts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is This Real? Pinch Me, I'm Dreaming. [PG-13]   Is This Real? Pinch Me, I'm Dreaming. [PG-13] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is This Real? Pinch Me, I'm Dreaming. [PG-13]
Page 1 of 1